What does your computer home screen look like?

Is that the right word? I just wanna see your backgrounds and icons tbh. Nosey.
I’m sure this has been done before but y’know, could’ve changed. Probably not the right time of day to be starting this thread.

Mine is surprisingly tidy.

3 Likes

Don’t have a laptop.

MUTING THREAD

That’s a lovely photo of you btw

4 Likes

Oh yeeeeeah. Forgot that it’s not just laptops, you also get those… not portable ones. Desktop? Is that what they’re called? I’ll change the thread title to “computer.”

Why thank you!! <3

1 Like

How about if I told you that your could build your own laptop!!!

2 Likes

Don’t own a computer. This thread isn’t very inclusive

I’ve got a picture of the moon. I don’t know why.

I’m really sorry, it wasn’t meant to be like that at all, was just being nosey really. Sorry, I didn’t think at all. Happy to delete it if people are upset by it.

Don’t pander to the anti computer hoards!

2 Likes

Never actually changed from the default wallpaper on this machine

1 Like

Both my work and personal laptops look the same as they did when they came - Microsoft default. Laptops are boring and I CBA

No icons.

Black desktop background.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s switched on?

7 Likes

Mine’s an absolute horror show. Lots of memes, tons of word and pdf files for academic stuff, various assorted audio files, zipped folders of complaints and stuff from work etc. Kept the jolly Lenovo taxi around though, it cheers my heart for some reason.

1 Like

The only icon I can see is my reflection

I also have big Lenovo taxi

1 Like

Where I’m sat RIGHT NOW. Hate having desktop icons that I’m not currently using, so there’s nothing up there because it’s gone 7 and I’ve finished work for the day.

That’s a handsome man on a handsome bike in a handsome part of the world.

Icons in my launch bar thing are Finder - Applications - Settings - Audacity - Pages - Zwift - Discord - WhatsApp - Photos - Mail - Twitter- Safari - Document Open for Podcast I’m About To Record - Discord (Open) - Safari (DiS) - Empty Bin

3 Likes

just a slideshow of photos this one currently. not a fan of desktop icons

1 Like

it’s a picture of me and the missus

12 Likes

1 Like