What eye percentage are you?

Don’t step on my blue’s made (two parents with blue eyes) eyes

What about this?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kbH-n6ngPTA/UmhypMljHKI/AAAAAAAALvQ/J6GjccTYg94/s1600/marenghi4.jpg

2 Likes

not interested, sorry

Sorry, already have you down for a copy.

i have no idea what my parents’ eye colours are/were. doesn’t help that i struggle with greens and browns due to my colour blindness so find it hard to tell.

not 100% confident that i even know what colour my eyes are tbh :confused:

Fine. But I’m not gonna read it.

1 Like

Can’t someone else work it out for me?

I haven’t seen my dad in years but I used a cheat as I know he has the same colour eyes as my sister (brown).

see i think my sister has blue eyes but i have no idea if that’s actually correct. and i have no idea if her eyes match my dad’s, and no way of verifying this either way on account of his deadness.

My mum says her eyes are hazel. Can I get a ruling on whether this is brown or green?

If it’s green I’m adopted of the product of an affair, so yay?

75%

Tough one:

Hazel eyes are due to a combination of Rayleigh scattering and a moderate amount of melanin in the iris’ anterior border layer. Hazel eyes often appear to shift in color from a brown to a green. Although hazel mostly consists of brown and green, the dominant color in the eye can either be brown/gold or green

Solid

Sweet, so half bio child, half other! Also, good comprehensive answer

Hnnnnnghh…

And I’ve never seen anyone quite like you before

:eye: :eye:

Not the case, green eyes can also carry the recessive gene for blue eyes so if both parents pass on the recessive gene instead of the dominate green eye gene then the child will have blue eyes.

Oh and I’m 99%

Fuck that - should be different colours

At last, the real Dr Genes!

1 Like