What food do you think you are? 🥦 🍕 🍨

I think I’m probably a nandos, but very specifically when you get two slices of garlic bread and make your own burger with chicken and halloumi and sauce and stuff. Great fun for most of it, the last few bites you realise you’ve made a mistake and then you regret it for hours afterwards.

2 Likes

Hot and sour soup

2 Likes

One of those cock waffles

Gauche, disgusting, weirdly moreish.

3 Likes

Ass

special chow mein.

1 Like

One of those healthy-looking microwaveable ready meals in a plastic pot with earthy tones on the cardboard label, where it looks like it could be quite interesting and tasty but then you get it home and microwave it and it tastes of nothing. Just great big nothing. A waste of a meal. You might struggle on with it but afterwards it hasn’t sparked a single iota of joy in you, and you’re still hungry. Then you check the label and it wasn’t even healthy and somehow has 300% of your RDA of salt despite not tasting of anything.

I’d say you were chip shop chips. Hard to explain why but there’s a reliability you both share that’s very comforting

Plain rice which has been cooked in unsalted water and it hasn’t been properly rinsed before cooking.

2 Likes

Can’t believe you’d insult chip shop chips with that comparison.

Ban request.

That’s not true.
You’d be pic n mix. Joyous mostly until you get an extra sour fizzy lance or something (that’s when you’re BAD TONE)

1 Like

Probably a Peperami cause I’m a bit of an animal haha

3 Likes

I love eating Pic’n’Mix!

1 Like

Which do you prefer?

• Pic
  • Mix

0 voters

When I worked at cinema during my exams after a shift I would use my discount to get some pick and mix there as a treat when studying (English Language)

1 Like

I’m not really hot and sour soup. Think I’m probably more broccoli and stilton.

1 Like

I post a selfie now and I’m wearing a big broccoli suit

Broccoli and Stilton is my fav soup!!

1 Like

Yeah this wasn’t my intention for the thread at all!!
I liked your answer a lot though, very poetic and lovely :slight_smile:

Was gonna maybe suggest saying what foods we think other users are but this community cannot be trusted

1 Like

Veggie lasagne that an over-confident cook has made with whatever is left on the fridge. There are lots of different ingredients but somehow it still manages to taste of nothing (and the pasta is slightly undercooked so a bit crunchy).

1 Like

supermarket triangle sandwich