What food/drink would you give someone from history?

So, the example I saw was giving a Victorian child a red bull.
Our @tilty made the excellent shout of a happy meal. Imagine!

Would also quite like to give a Viking a kebab. Just to see what they reckon, and also their method of eating it. Think if you handed them a plastic fork they’d laugh in your face.

Also, reckon a rich Ancient Greek would be utterly appalled by modern day alcohol. They liked fine wines, didn’t they. Would enjoy their feedback on a smirnoff ice or skittle bomb.

4 Likes

I would wait on the beaches of Northumberland to greet the viking marauders with a single Carolina reaper pepper, the hottest known to mankind. I would challenge them to eat the whole thing and if they could then they could pillage all they liked. It would be an interesting test of viking resolve

11 Likes

Would rock up to medieval England with a load of these

22 Likes

This is really inventive and well thought out. A lovely contribution.

1 Like

I’d give Friedrich Nietzsche a nice big stuffed crust pizza, see how he feels about the abyss after that!

31 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like
23 Likes

More than likely I’d be sliced in half by a greatsword before I could open my mouth and my peppers would be washed away by the waves

2 Likes

I’d give tutankhamun a large marzipan pig

4 Likes

Listen buddy, I’ve never claimed my threads are original!! :smiley:

But yeah that person is completely bang on

1 Like

That’s just a risk you have to take, I’m afraid

Reckon if you gave a Tudor some pesto pasta you’d get burnt alive for being a witch

1 Like

This rhymes

But this is poetry

7 Likes

Would like to take the Earl of Sandwich to a Subway

12 Likes

I’d take Helen of Troy to a KFC and get her a Zinger Stacker. She’d find me irresistible as a result.

5 Likes

I’d give Isambard Kingdom Brunel my ass

16 Likes

I’d also like to give a young theogb some rose lemonade

8 Likes

Wasn’t he, like, a pretty bad person?
Save your ass for someone who deserves it

Sounds like Oliver Cromwell could’ve done with popping candy to shed a bit of sunlight in his fucking horrible life

8 Likes

Reckon I’d have snook Ghandi a 99. Hunger strike my arse