What games have you completed this year šŸŽ®

Last of us
Shadow of Mordor

Thatā€™s it

Oh man that looks good.

pretty rough but I dunno, I enjoyed it for the nostalgia, it was nice that it wasnā€™t suuper complicated compared to the later entries when they really got up their own arse

1 Like

Rise of the tomb raider
Bloodborne (again)
Dark souls 3 (again)
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 7
Uncharted 4
Wolfenstein 2
Doom

Iā€™m sure loads of others but genuinely canā€™t remember if they were this year or last. Gonna do a spreadsheet in 2018 like you have. Itā€™s a great idea

1 Like

donā€™t know why I started it to be honest but I have found since doing so I much prefer completing a game rather than messing around trying to get achievements and trophies etc, just finish it add it to the spreadsheet and move on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s incredible, probably the best writing Iā€™ve ever seen in a video game.

1 Like

I was obsessed with this when it came out. Have a notebook somewhere full of incomprehensible squiggles from trying to work out the language. Need to give it another playthrough.

1 Like

Yeah really loved the original, was a real mark for some of the stuff the dude made afterwards too like Psychonaughts

I too think itā€™s a great idea, and I might extend it to books, albums and films too. Reckon seeing all those unfinished books laid out in front of me might persuade me to stick with and finish more.

1 Like

Grim Fandango Remaster
Thimbleweed Park
Portal

Bang up to date, me

1 Like

Heā€™s been involved in some incredible games. Monkey Island I & II, Day of the Tentacle, Grim Fandango, Psychonaughts! Keep meaning to play Full Throttle as Iā€™ve never played that one of his.

1 Like

Need to play Thimbleweed Park. Also, you have the best avatar!

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was thinking also!

Full Throttle is in the steam sale. I think itā€™s Ā£3.75 or there abouts

1 Like

Iā€™ve been umming and ahhing about getting a switch for a while, but am scared of it taking over my life. So I decided to compromise and at least play some Wii games this year that I had never played. So I have played and completed A Boy And His Blob - lovely game, with some surprisingly tough bosses. & I have just done about 40+ hours to complete Okami, which was a very pleasant wolfy Zelda game. Almost slightly tempted to do a second run through, but Iā€™ll resist.