• always say “excuse me” after burping, even with no one else around

*defined however you like

N/A

3 Likes

Always put the seat down after using the toilet

10 Likes

Turn the lights off when I leave a room

13 Likes

Clean skid marks out of the toilet at work, even if they’re not mine.

9 Likes

The most admirable of traits (i also do this but its a curse really as it makes me insufferable to be around or puts me on edge at least when others don’t)

1 Like

Really annoys me when I walk into an empty room and automatically turn the light on, but the light was left on so I end up turning it off as in enter

And yeah I find it comes across very passive aggressive when I do it in front of people

Yeah i’m really cool and chill but I’m just gonna go into that room you came out of just now to look for someth… would you look at that, forgot what i wanted, ah well will just pop this light off whilst I’m here then.

2 Likes

Always remove my hat in the presence of a ladle

4 Likes

Brushing my teeth quite well

2 Likes

I always turn off the light in the copier room at work as i walk past. Usually quite loudly just so people know I’ve done it. Again

3 Likes

I have nun

1 Like

Always say “love you!” when ending a phone call with a relative. Even if it’s been an annoying phone call.

Make sure the washing up is done and the sides have been cleaned down before bed, so as to wake up to a clean kitchen. Starts the day off right.

Switch absolutely bloody everything off at the walls if I’m not using them (bar fridge, calming cat plug in and her fountain and the internet box). Been doing this since I moved out at 17 and people laughed, but looky looky looky, Kermit was right all along.

2 Likes

Cover my mouth when yawning and then apologise.

Think i saw Nigel Havers do it on tv when i was young.

That’s the whole reason.

Generous with liking posts, it costs nothing

27 Likes

people who have received more likes than they’ve given are cowards and I want nothing to do with them

16 Likes

Taking myself for walks
Wiping down the sides in the kitchen when there’s a spill, even if it wasn’t me

always polite and respectful to people unless they are nob heads

2 Likes

Sneeze into my elbow even if I’m alone. Or you know the crook of the elbow. Whatever.

1 Like

whistle all the time. and i’m really good at it.

1 Like