What happened to the Evening Thread? (This is it)

It’s really good m9! Pretty healthy too given fhe other options, though a confit duck burger sounds pretty amazing rn.

Stay in the warm and get an Ocado delivery tomorrow?

Ooh I do or don’t live in London
Who cares

I leave my bike lock at work don’t I

Aldi / Lidl 'til I die

Had pizza.

Said I’d go the quiz but feeling ropey.

Debating what to have for dinner at the moment. Probably burger, nuggets and chips I suspect.

Pffft Bloody tv :wink:

Kebab shop. Knowing the kind of stuff in our freezer, I’d end up with 4 bags of frozen chopped onions with dairy free ice cream…

:thinking:

1 Like

Having dinner and a sulk

Don’t like pre made guac but I’ve not had a good avocado run recently so didn’t wanna risk it and elevate the sulk even further

2 Likes

Think my favourite part of modern shopping is the huddle of lost souls hopelessly squeezing avocados

9 Likes

I am getting cheesy pasta for tea! I’m the luckiest girl in the world.

5 Likes

I’m usually quite good at picking them but recently I’ve got full duff ones

A lady once told me to test them from the top

50/50. Fuck it, I’m going

11 Likes

Why is all pre-made guac so shite? Surely, someone should be able to do it.

Love the hat :+1:

2 Likes

Whole foods one is alright but it’s pretty fresh! This one is M&S but it’s far too lemony. Bit grim really!

Home from work. Had a missed call from one of the filmmakers for my event tomorrow and was really afraid he was going to cancel, but thankfully he did not! Out of almost 15 people on stage, no one has had to cancel – so far??? Knock wood, etc.

Going to roast some vegetables for dinner, probably with some fake meatballs or something. Couldn’t be bother to go shopping (also have no money), so just using whatever I have lying around. Being veggie I do normally have a fair amount of vegetables and stuff though.

My knee still hurts so I’m going to phone my mum for advice and ~SYMPATHY~

2 Likes

Guarantee she tells you to stop using it

2 Likes

Like Hawaiian cerviche?