What happened to the Kraft cheese single?

They were absolutely dominant. Now it’s all own brand (apart from Dairylea and their singles are shite).

2 Likes

I remember them, in a dark blue packet

Nothing wrong with a bit of plastic cheese.

1 Like

excellent question. was STUNNED when i couldn’t order any from tezzers the other day

took me ages to find the own brand ones as well because they weren’t listed under cheese slices. almost had to buy proper cheese, imagine!

1 Like

They’re calci yummy

Everyone just streams now, gramps!

4 Likes

Ordered from a new curry house that opened up a few years back. The garlic and cheese naan had cheese singles on it. Absolute jokers.

4 Likes

Would absolutely smash that, tbh

4 Likes

I’m a man of huge sophistication but also a man of the people. I dine on the finest cheeses but will also have a primula foldy on Warburton’s Toastie.

1 Like

Got married

4 Likes

obviously proper cheese is great but a cheese single on toast is an absolute taste sensation

1 Like

is this a sex thing

3 Likes

Kraft are putting their energy into coups in South America or something like that now I think

An image search for ‘cheese on face’ has lead me to

I hope this was accidental and someone didn’t dunk their cat

5 Likes

In Germany they have these chocolate cat tongues and they are nice (my mother used to buy them for me but now just for the kids…)

2 Likes

Kraft cheese single

Now available to download or stream on iTunes

traditionally eaten with curds, preferably while sitting on a tuffet

1 Like

It’s true, when we mix it I am physically dominant.

I gave the largest child his first kitkat chunky today. He declared it superior to a normal kitkat.

4 Likes

wisdom beyond his years

3 Likes

28 years old etc.

1 Like