What has happened to Scotland?

Younger populations = less drinking or something maybe?

Dunno if this is the case for Scotland but the kids these days don’t drink that much and all the old bastards down in Cornwall are probably half-cut 95% of the time.

I thought maybe Scotland is just full of liars?

4 Likes

The serious answer is probably something to do with the sharp rise of opiates, via script and imported.

oh…

We’ve had to cut back while we train for the upcoming Brexit civil war.

7 Likes

reckon we’ll have passed yous out after the dis meat in a few weeks

2 Likes

You are going to need some empties for molotov cocktails.

1 Like

OI OI OI

1 Like

I definitely think the young people I teach drink less than I did at their age.

2 Likes

They’ve internalised the logic of capitalism and self-improvement is the new rebellion, pray for us all (or grab a baseball bat)

Ha, I was going to say ‘the flood of cheap Spice onto the streets’.

But yeah.

None of the young people I know(teens/ early 20s) in Scotland are into drinking (or smoking, or drugs). They’re all into their looks and the gym and selfies. I kind of despair, even though it is good that their self esteem makes them not want to get royally fucked every night like our generation.

3 Likes

I reckon minimum unit pricing for alcohol is going to drive even more addicts onto cheap zombifying Spice :disappointed_relieved:

Hmm if you could do your youth again

• Drinking, drugs, partying
  • Gym, looks, selfies

0 voters

Fucking delighted selfies didn’t really exist when I was a teenager.

11 Likes

Just imagine wasting all that time trying to find your best angle

1 Like

Sat next to a bloke on a train recently who spent the ENTIRE journey (Bristol to London) faffing about with Snapchat filters. Appreciate it’s an age thing but this is one cloud I’m happy to yell at.

2 Likes

I have a theory it’s linked to the rise in reported anxiety/ poor MH but I’m no scientist.

1 Like

Well I mean @japes has been abroad a lot recently so…

7 Likes