What have/are YOU requested/requesting for Christmas?

yeah gotta agree with you that ericthethird doesn’t come across well here

honestly not given it any thought, hmmmm i’ll get back to you

you’ve missed my point by absolutely miles

What football boots would you suggest?

World peace

Peace of mind, i.e. nothing at all. God, if only.

my friends have this in their bathroom!

You should decide on the style of cleats you want first (road- so SPD-SL or Look Keo or whatever, or mountain bike, SPD). They both have their pluses and minuses. I ride with SPDs because the cleats are recessed which means I can walk around like normal with them, which is good for commuting. The alleged downside is that road cleats and pedals are more comfy over long distances and the power transfer is meant to be better. I don’t really care about that. SPD shoes can look super dorky as well but I have some lush ones:

Are there any pedals that you can ride on with cleats and with normal shoes. Cause I’ve only got one bike and still wanna be able to spin round the corner to the pub or w/e without having to take a change of shoes, ideally

Yep! I have them on my commuter. SPDs one side, normal platform on the other. Always wear my SPD shoes though.

An end to cycling wank-offs

2 Likes

where are you?

I have a folding weights bench I want rid of

My mum and sister are already asking me what I want for Christmas. I have no idea, just like most years. Normally I just end up looking on Amazon and pick some films or dvds I haven’t watched. I think my sister is more or less done Christmas shopping apart from my present, I’ve not even thought about it yet.

Nowadays it’s about my nephews and niece and parents. As long as they are happy I’d happily not receive a present.

I made my bf laugh when I asked for a magic keyboard (£99) as a ‘stocking filler’, we’re well poor at the moment

A likable personality and a backbone would be nice :slight_smile:

5th Edition DMG
Some new male perfume thing.

is it Molecules?

Hard brexit

What, the perfume thing? No it’s George Armani Bourne Ultimatum or something shithouse named like that. Probably going to find out GA was a Nazi collaborator like Coco Chanel now, aren’t I?

No Xmas chat in Twentynine Towers until after Ol’ Ma XXIX’s birthday (2nd), so… dunno.

Still got a voucher for a local bike shop that I haven’t spent since August - and don’t really know what I want. Would rather spend it on something cool and new, rather than just replacing equipment / mechanicals.

Ummmmm. Genuinely don’t know. It’s just that time of year to get 2017’s supply of aftershave sorted really.

I’d say Toblerone, but fuck those Swiss wankers.