What have you done today....

I understand how keys work but i also don’t believe it should be possible that they work the way they do

1 Like

Oh hang on…the CEO is going home now

Looks like scout’s clocking off at 3.01.

I wish you well in your procrastination endeavors.

2 Likes

I think he should be chairing a meeting I’ve just joined.

That Slack ‘on a call’ icon is just the best invention in human history.

2 Likes

Ah maybe not home but he’s departed. Pls dont tell him that I’ve got a foot out of the door

Went for a pie and a pint at The Pot Still. That’s it so far.

1 Like

Sent out a table of quotes (the money kind) that someone else had prepared. I added value by putting an asterisk next to one value that said “obviously this isn’t what it would actually cost because we’d take five minutes to do the thing that would reduce it by 98% first, but my sales guy insists that I do these anchoring things that, between you and me, I know you’re not daft enough to fall for, but typing this out is easier than trying to get the sales guy off my back, so as long as we’re both on the same page here it’s all good”

My condolences

How are the pies there? Always meant to try one

Logged on

1 Like

Received a delivery of some skincare stuff.
Haggled my car breakdown cover renewal price.
Done a load of laundry.

I have also done lots of actual work

Edit: just realized I’ve misunderstood the thread :laughing:

1 Like

Went for a bike ride for over an hour at lunchtime, made four cups of coffee, spent far too long on DiS, claimed I was waiting for a file to come back from one of my colleagues (this last bit is true and is why I haven’t actually been able to do the work I planned on doing today)

1 Like

wish you could fake this on teams. half the time now it doesn’t even say on a call even when you are, just ‘in a meeting’

Teams → Calendar → Meet Now → Start Meeting - you can have a meeting with just you in it and it looks like you’re in a call.

Back in the day I used to just pick up a folder of papers and walk around the office looking like I was going somewhere.

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA GENIUS PIF i owe you!

1 Like

Okay if you get a fresh batch! Peak times are the business.

I went to the office for a meeting and met some colleagues I’ve never met. (Then I came straight home again.)

prepared some invoices.

ain’t nothing better in the world of business than invoices my friends.

from one businessman to others, you cats know what I’m talking about :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Impressive Very Nice GIF - Impressive Very Nice Patrick Bateman - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Save Wall Street GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

2 Likes