What holibobs you got upcoming? 🚝 🚢 ✈

None :frowning: I might take some time off next month to do some more… PAINTING

We will be there the same time! I’m going 18th - 23rd then Florence from 23rd - 25th.

We’re gonna be in Taormina.
Right here:

3 Likes

Both east coast. Taormina looks lovely m9, I’mma be here:

2 Likes

I’m going to Berlin for a long weekend in December.

17 days in Japan in February.

I am super excited about both. I’m currently obsessively researching Japan.

nowt booked. Got like 21 days of leave/TOIL to take by December. Almost got too much choice of where to go it’s hard to make plans

There’s a couple of excellent threads on Japan on here somewhere.

EDIT: here we go:

2 Likes

BUFF BUFF BUFF
It looks like it’s still gonna be kind of warm. Like 25 degrees? And not full of loads of tourists!
EXCITED

1 Like

I’ve been in October before and it’s a good month for it, beaut weather, quite quiet. Bloody love Sicily.

1 Like

My sister’s going to South Korea next year and I wanna go too but probably won’t be able to afford it. :frowning:

Not for me but thanks, going to take a look through all these.

Going to Cornwall in sunny November, the school holidays in England falling at a different time than the Welsh ones wiped £ of the price for 4 days.

I’m off to Iceland at the end of October :grinning:

Have any of you ever been?

Thank you!

Yeah, but only because we don’t have a Farm Foods nearby.

2 Likes

Try the king prawn ring!

EDIT: fucked it

2 Likes

All :bike: holidays.

Girona in a couple of weeks.

Mallorca next March with some DiSers hopefully.

Will do LEJOG next year, and somewhere in France for Le Tour.

1 Like

We all have.

1 Like

Not had holibobs in ages as all money and time off has been spent on buying/ rebuilding house.

however, got a few days off in October and keen to go away (probably still Scotland though as I can’t be faffed with the thought of dragging a toddler through an airport/flight when he won’t really have a clue what is happening). I’d much rather load up the car with all of his paraphernalia and head off on the ferry down the road and see where we end up. Any suggestions for kid friendly west/ central Scotland destinations welcome!

it is beautiful there! I love sicily.

LEJOG is the best holiday ever :+1:

2 Likes