What holibobs you got upcoming? 🚝 🚢 ✈

I’m off to Iceland at the end of October :grinning:

Have any of you ever been?

Thank you!

Yeah, but only because we don’t have a Farm Foods nearby.

2 Likes

Try the king prawn ring!

EDIT: fucked it

2 Likes

All :bike: holidays.

Girona in a couple of weeks.

Mallorca next March with some DiSers hopefully.

Will do LEJOG next year, and somewhere in France for Le Tour.

1 Like

We all have.

1 Like

Not had holibobs in ages as all money and time off has been spent on buying/ rebuilding house.

however, got a few days off in October and keen to go away (probably still Scotland though as I can’t be faffed with the thought of dragging a toddler through an airport/flight when he won’t really have a clue what is happening). I’d much rather load up the car with all of his paraphernalia and head off on the ferry down the road and see where we end up. Any suggestions for kid friendly west/ central Scotland destinations welcome!

it is beautiful there! I love sicily.

LEJOG is the best holiday ever :+1:

2 Likes

Back to the UK for the first time in 5 months next week ;D

Two days in Vienna (seeing Gorillaz live too) in November.

That’s it D:

Ljubljana - November
Paris - November
NYC - May
Lisbon / Eurovision - May

3 Likes

Well jel for Eurovision

2 Likes

Can’t wait. When do you think is the best time to do it? May / June?

ME TOO! :smiley:

1 Like

@AQOS will be there too. DiS mEaT

1 Like

I did indeed do it the end of May/beginning of June :grinning:

Obviously UK weather is a bit of a lottery, but had great cycling weather all through England, about 22 degrees with virtually no wind (got burnt to a crisp the very first day), and then it rained every single day in Scotland bar the final day and was fucking freezing (it was the first year they’d ever had the ski slope at Glenshee open on midsummer’s day). But yes, overall good time of year - pre school holidays so nowhere is particularly busy. Although don’t try and stay around Appelby when the horse festival is on like I did…

1 Like

Oh shit yeah I forgot about this. HOW COULD I FORGET?

Definitely up for a DiS meat.

1 Like

Booked my flights this week :sunglasses:

1 Like

We did ours at the beginning of July. It rained from Bristol to the end so don’t take this as sage advice. The chances are you’ll get wet whatever time of year.

Are you then staying in the U.K. Or off again? I’ve enjoyed your photos on Instagram