What is the stupid thing that people make fun of you for?

I don’t make threads but @AQOS told me to

What is the stupid thing that your family (or others) make fun of you for?

1 Like

Being a miserable sod.

2 Likes

Oh i give my cat silly nicknames but my family don’t make fun of me for it.

My mum still goes on about a time when I was a toddler and they took me to the beach in the middle of winter when it was snowing and i ran off to try to go in the sea

1 Like

My eldest was slapping my arse when I was brushing my teeth the other and delighting in ‘it jiggles, it jiggles’.

15 Likes

My mum and sister make fun of me for being the classic “disorganised professor” personality of all book smarts but no common sense, but jokes on them, because it turns out they’ve actually been mocking me for years for having multiple autistic traits and an anxiety disorder.

Hahahaha!

11 Likes

Maybe you had to be there.

1 Like

Just to be clear it was definitely your teeth you were brushing?

I made a thing in pottery class when I was about 11 of a dwarf battling an orc. The dwarf is wielding a club, but I couldn’t get it to stay in the desired position, so it ended up in a compromised yet suggestive position. My mum keeps it in her house to this day so she can snigger about it.

I think I’m going have to draw it as this makes no sense at all currently.

5 Likes

No toothbrush has touched my penis in this millennium.

We all think this too.

My brother still references the time when I was five years old and I forgot to take my pants off before putting my swimming trunks on and only noticed when I got out of the swimming pool.

Like this

19 Likes

Well that clears everything up.

7 Likes

The time I tried to pay a 60p bus fare with a £2 coin, leading the driver to loudly proclaim “are you having a laugh?” gets brought up at every family gathering. It happened when I was 12; I am now 31.

10 Likes

This had better be good @shrewbie after all this effort.

1 Like

Being dapper at work. Scruffy ghets with whom I work are just jealous

never called any of my pets by their actual names. my old cat spice was usually ‘meow’ and my old dog archie was ‘barker’ or ‘snuffles’

2 Likes

really wanted a pet mouse when I was around the age of 11, my mum and her family found this hilarious for some reason and at one point my auntie bought me a clockwork mouse for christmas

when i was more like 13 i went on a binge of signing up to free things online, either by filling out surveys (got a copy of the film Secretary by doing this) or just joining industry specific mailing lists by giving fake details about myself. ended up with loads of subscriptions to random magazines turning up to my house including one called ‘Farmers Monthly’ or something which kept arriving addressed to me under the title ‘Manager, Esholt Farm’. funniest thing ever if you’d ask my mum

24 Likes

that’s pretty funny tbf to her

11 Likes

Delivers