What is this robot saying?

yealee

hate this kind of fucking thing. like it matters. hate myself for wasting time hating it

first time was a high pitched yammy
second time was a low pitched laurel

didnt listen again

Yarry

it’s Yanny but with a quieter deeper Laurel in the background at the same time, that i only noticed due to Eric’s description

Can’t be fucked reading all these replies. What Eric says here is how I heard it: Yanny on the high voice, Laurel on the lower one.

I definitely heard Yanny when I first opened the YouTube but then it all went Laurel and now I can only hear Laurel on that Twitter version but I can spot the high pitched bit that sounded like Yanny.

oh no, i can only hear Laurel in this so i went back to the original and i can only hear Laurel in that now too.

I can still sort of hear it in the higher pitched version here

https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/bZLACMXr?exp=1526455200&sig=02ba92154ce38abfa664ad56bb808f1a

but yeah, it’s all sounding very Laurel.

oh it’s back to Yanny

It’s like pointing at a cloud and saying “Look! A puppy dog! Can you see it?” and then someone replying “No, that’s a cloud”.

Just got to work and tried on headphones and there’s no hint of Yanny. It’s 100% Laurel. Madness.

Does that mean that The Impression That I Get sounds completely different to us all?!? :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

You mean The Feeling That I Get?

Apt

Sounds like it’s going “Yeah mate” more than anything else

wait - it was yanny this morning and now it’s laurel

yeah this.

I don’t think I actually give a fuck about this.

#TeamYanny

“If you can’t handle me at my Yanny, then you don’t deserve me at my Laurel.”
@discobot, 2018

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.