• Religion
  • Art
  • Other

0 voters

#GeographyWeek

1 Like

dark souls ‘prepare to die’ edition

5 Likes

philosophy but said in the voice of slavoj zizek.

1 Like

applied sciences > natural sciences > formal sciences > social sciences > humanities

as legal sleeping aids, sure

1 Like

Cultural Criticism

1 Like

was always jealous of my humanities friends, maths people are boring

‘could you imagine a world without humanities?’

technocrats be like

2 Likes

Should never have tried to study philosophy at university, incredibly depressing and lots of intense rich people, left me permanently depressed. So that’s the worst one.

1 Like

5 Likes

pretty much my experience of it too.

1 Like

It’s way too much cyclical thinking by old german dudes who never left the house
Like honestly who cares about logic tables

1 Like

Geography is the best one because its half science too.

like imagine sitting in a library for hours trying to read David Hume at 18. Maybe some subjects just shouldn’t really be for young people or people with some joy left in them

3 Likes

healthy mix of nerds who like to measure mineral levels in a pond and gap yah trustafarians

I’ve got a boner for geography

1 Like

I enjoy history but I’m always conscious that it’s from a privileged remove, like oooh cool the Romans had sick armour, but were awful murdering bastards. French Revolution was awesome to learn about but then they murdered a lot of ordinary people too in the end. Always feel like deep down it’s pretty wrong to enjoy history

sometimes I like to just look at a map and think about how big Russia is. Get an awesome feeling from looking at big things, like when you get to scales of planets and our sun is a tiny pinprick compared to some great big giant beast of a star.

3 Likes

if you changed to archaeology you’d have yourself a t-shirt slogan

2 Likes

Anthropology’s the most interesting even if it had kinda racist origins as a discipline
Sociology’s good too