What is your most used hob?

Electric hobs pay for themselves when you’re cleaning.

When you want them to heat up though, that’s when they’re utter dogshit. And then, fuck me, if you want to reduce the heat. Well you might as well just call it a day my good friend.

So actually performing the act of cookery – that’s what they’re shit at.

3 Likes

Induction hobs are very fast at both, IME.

They are, but they’re also very expensive indeed.

1 Like

Sounds expensive.

when I had an electric hob, I would heat it up and then blast with bleach. completely fucked up that grime.

front right

in descending order

front right
back left
back right
front left

You sunk my battleship!

2 Likes

got a big pan which crowds the space up front, haven’t i

need to move secondary pans to the back row with that one on the go. not ideal. not ideal by any stretch.

induction hobs are really fucking good, don’t know what’s wrong with you all, and they’re pretty competitively priced these days you absolute mugs

2 Likes

Yeah, if you’re a Tory!!!11

Some of us poor, lowly, non-homeowners have to take what we’re given Nicola and induction hobs tend to be in very expensive properties

what the fuck am I reading

3 Likes

mate have you even noticed you’re trying to purchase a property and will soon be eyeing up these hobs

1 Like

Pretty self-explanatory really pal

1 Like

I was just about to PM you for advice :smile:

2 Likes

I was about to be all like ‘This is almost as bad as that doors thread’ but then remembered that thread resulted in the drunk-guy-buying-doors story which was just solid gold.

3 Likes

I’m Skepta-cle

My hob’s so crap. The dials have long since gone leaving only their little metal levers behind, so I have turn it on/off with a pair of pliers. Also tends to have two settings, boiling hot or off, no middle ground :thumbsup: