What item do you spend the most time washing up, all in all?

So, I’m washing up at least one mug a day, sometimes two. But it’s quick, isn’t it? Probably one of the fastest things to wash up.
Whereas I probably only wash up a baking dish once a week, but that’s a right bastard. Probably a good 4 minutes. And that’s if it’s been soaked!

Glasses. We seem to use about 5 a day, madness. Oh time-wise actually it might be the griddle pan or the tray I make chips in.

1 Like

Cutlery, God damn cutlery.

1 Like

EACH?!

Prongs will forever annoy me

The grill pan. Use it once a week to make bacon sandwiches on a Sunday. Wire bit needs scrubbing. Tray itself needs scrubbing. One scrub is never enough.

1 Like

I rarely use a sieve, but they take F O R E V E R

3 Likes

See! Look at all these different answers already!! Knew I was onto a winner

1 Like

No not each!

1 Like

Ooooft.
Can I shock you, marckee? I don’t own a sieve

My anus.

EDIT : this might not be true but there was so much anus-shaming in that other thread I thought I better get in there early.

:smiley: was about to say, sounds like every day is a cocktail evening at the funkhousers

1 Like

Chopping board is used twice a day - okay, usually it’s only a few seconds but occasionally you’ve gotta give it a good scrubbing. Reckon it adds up due to sheer volume

2 Likes

Sieve. Fuck em.

I reckon on average each day:
1x water glass (Mrs F)
1x Pepsi or cola glass (Mrs F)
1x squash glass (me)
1x beer or wine glass (me)
1x shot glass Mrs F uses to take her medicine.

2 Likes

Oooh that’s a good shout, actually. Forgot the chopping boards. What u rockin, hun? Plastic or wood?

Or maybe the saucepan when SOMEONE HERE always burns their baked beans the fucking cute idiot

1 Like

Noel’s initial attempts at songwriting didn’t always hit the mark.

Agree with sieves, I use them when I blend ginger in juice because I hate the bits, or when i make a drink from powder like turmeric tea etc. Also the griddle, even when I use foil it still gets sticky and needs a good scrubbing

1 Like

another vote for chopping board. Probably wash it a couple of times a day. I love my chopping board though, had it about 15 years, cost £20 but still doesn’t smell of onion. Better than your cheap ikea nonsense that smells after one onion.