What jewellery do you wear?

Mate, I would support you in all your choices.

1 Like

This: David Watson on Instagram: "Still ā¤ļø this watch that @jtodata gifted to me on our wedding day #watch #timepiece #skagen #skagendenmark #fathertime" and this: David Watson on Instagram: "I'm not a jewellery man but I can't wait to wear this for the rest of my days (no excuse for forgetting my anniversary either!) #wedwatson #ring #inscription #wedding #yellowgold"

H_Y_G was replying to Epimer there not you.

We did the double wedding thing but not two rings.

Fucking hell man, you are shit at linking.

2 Likes

All you people calling wedding rings ā€˜bandsā€™: Iā€™m putting a small pot of beeves on the stove right now.

2 Likes

Just a wedding ring and thatā€™s it.

Iā€™d quite like a watch

None

1 Like

I donā€™t want system to store a photo of my fucking wedding ring you wank!

Can highly recommend the F-91W. Cost a tenner from Cambridge TK Maxx the day before my wedding, and does the job nicely. Apparently very popular with terrorists too, so has a nice bad boy edge.

My ring is better than your ring itā€™s got more carats than a moron in Wales. Sing it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m afraid that system already owns your wife.

Poor Lassion

1 Like

I think youā€™ll find her name is Tessica.

Hmm. A plain wedding ring is usually call a band, isnā€™t it? At least traditionally.

Oh Lassion oh Tessica oh Dulie oh Bane

5 Likes

no, i know that; i was making a joke about whether or not it matters if it is trueā€¦

1 Like

0 jewels

Dunno, I always thought the US term was ā€˜wedding bandā€™. Arenā€™t almost all wedding rings ā€˜plainā€™? I mean mine is two metals so it has stripes but itā€™s still basically plain.

White gold wedding ring - date of marriage engraved in binary cos Iā€™m basically a big olā€™ Theo at heart.
Occasionally wear a watch on my left wrist.

Nowt

Oh right, well Iā€™m sorry, I am definitely a massive boob here.

1 Like