What job do you think you'd be the worst at?

All just tiny magnets, really

3 Likes

Think I might be a bit of a shit scientist tbh.

No, I can’t help look at big bridges/building sites etc and think ‘where the fuck do you start’.

Usually - but not always - from the bottom

1 Like

hits buzzer

Where does Epimer talk from?

10 Likes

How do they work?

Politician. Can’t imagine ever being able to keep what I actually think so well disguised for so long.

Policeman. I’d either lose my wig at everyone all the time or just be like ‘ahhh it’s only a bit of car stealing, run along you little scamp’.

4 Likes

Manager of some sport that’s super tactical that I know absolutely nothing about. NFL coach? I’d be fucking terrible at that.

There’s a good argument about how long you could hide being an amateur if you were suddenly put in place as an NFL coach. Like, given some quarterbacks can audible into their own plays at the line of scrimmage, could you busk it for one game? Obviously you wouldn’t have the lingo or know the playbook. But I reckon you could adequately delegate a lot of responsibilities for one game.

6 Likes

Give it hip_young_gunslingery until the end of the season.

2 Likes

“I believe in my players and their ability to make decisions.”

Wonder if I could replace Klopp or someone for a game. Just shout platitudes like “Push up!”, “Stay on him!” etc, then trust in their training to do the rest. They know how to play football, what help do they need from me?

I wouldn’t know when to sub anyone though, that could be an issue.

4 Likes

I’m not very good at attention to tiny details so I would be really bad at those legal jobs that require attention to detail.

1 Like

Could honestly just read plays off the sheet at random and either trust your QB to audible to something more sensible or blame him for not running the play properly. Adam Gase has built a career out of it.

2 Likes

Anything that involves pain, physical effort, makes me cold or makes me go somewhere high would be pretty bad. So I guess being an SAS supersoldier.

1 Like

mathematician

1 Like

Might change my answer to astronaut actually. I’d be the shittest astronaut.

1 Like

Not liking this use of ‘audible’ one bit.

1 Like

You should hear how they pronounce offence and defence.