What karaoke record would u smash

Thiago Silva by Dave or big for your foots by stormy for me

Alright, Alex

3 Likes

Others…
Bohemian Rhapsody

Is this a filth question?

1 Like

I once scared a Japanese karaoke bar here in Melbourne doing Territorial Pissings.

3 Likes

Won a trophy at end of the road for my version of purple rain. Less for the vocal and more for the raw, animal eroticism of the performance

7 Likes

U Make Me Wanna by Blue. I did a rendition to my best gal pal while we were packing at the end of our Iberian holiday last year, using a half full water bottle as a prop and spraying it at the song’s climax. She was on all fours laughing by the end. I was Lee Ryan reincarnated.

Did a silent lip sync to it on the plane the next morning as well with handography

1 Like

Won a karaoke competition for eating a raw scotch bonnet and screaming out Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Since U Been Gone’ in floods of tears.

I’d do it all again

12 Likes
10 Likes

Walking in Memphis, Cher version. Really want to do this.

2 Likes

Whenever I do kareoke I’m left with about a week’s worth of underlying fear that Whitney’s gonna haunt the shit out of me for what I’ve just done to It’s Not Right But It’s OK

2 Likes

In my head this is just like Adam Buxton doing Paranoid Android in Japan

last time i did karaoke on my own was Year 3000 by Busted when i was 10

1 Like

Retitled to It’s Not Right Or Even Close To Being OK.

2 Likes

Never done karaoke which I’m quite upset about. I think I’d go for Walk Like an Egyptian

Fit But U Know It by The Streets

1 Like

Within ten feet of Ian Beale?

Have been known to do Unbelievable by EMF, not too much singing required there.

1 Like

my two go-to’s are You were always on my mind (pet shop boys version for extra bounce) OR You’re so vain by carly simon for reasons I don’t even know why i’m just really used to singing it now, and it’s a bit of a banger

Need a new standard tbh

3 Likes