What karaoke record would u smash

havent done karaoke for years. last time i did it i did imagine but it was shit. if i did it again id do outside by george michael, perfect song thats bang in my range. in fact i remember talking to your friend and mine @acorn about this when we went to see mclusky, think i sang a lot of it from memory while waiting for them to come on

HELL YES IVE BEEN BAD, DR WONT YOU DO WITH ME WHAT YOU CAN
YOU SEE I THINK ABOUT IT ALL OF THE TIME
24 7

(24, 24 7)

3 Likes

oh actually no that wasnt the last time i did karaoke, i did it with my pal in a pub, it was a duet thing, i was quite drunk and was just sort of shout-speaking the words and she got really annoyed

fuck what was the song? people were leaving the pub coz they were dead annoyed at my singing, i found it really funny but my mate didnt

2 Likes

It’s fine to be shit, the important thing is effort

DONT GO BREAKING MY HEART that was it

i was doing the elton bits like fucking eddie argos, she was singing the kiki dee bits properly and actually really well. people got so upset

3 Likes

Bye bye bye - nsync
Believe - Cher
Don’t let go (love) - en vogue

3 Likes

yesssss

whenever I think about banging out a bit of George, I think of his part in ‘Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me’

if we did that, which one of us would be Ladies and Gentlemen Mr. Elton John

3 Likes

haha, maybe i should reprise my ~mark e smith does an elton john impression~ as above

1 Like

you could do that, yeh

I was just thinking that @elthamsmateowen would smash Elton’s part, though, and also I could say “Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Elt-hamsmateowen!”

2 Likes

The record for most awesome karaoke performance obvs

emo would defo be better at elton than me

I would be up for that tbf

1 Like

if i can do outside after, we should do this

lets go outside
in the meantime
TAKE ME TO THE PLACES THAT I LOVE BEST

HELL YEEEESS IVE BEEN BAD

might be too erotically charged for public viewing

3 Likes

I’m aroused just thinking about it tbh

2 Likes

(I’m doing father figure)

2 Likes

I will get practicing

I think George is in my range, too

also just yesterday, I felt a song bubble up from my heart when I was cycling home - y’know like they do and you just have to sing them wherever you are - listening to Helado Negro

and it was like oh, maybe I can still sing, I just need to feel it first

2 Likes

honestly, even if i say so myself, outside sounds incredible in my accent

2 Likes

Would love to recreate this one day

4 Likes

I already know what that will sound like without watching the video :smiley:

1 Like

Very annoying that carly rae jepsen has a much higher register than I could ever reach, because she has so many perfect karaoke choruses

2 Likes

Oh man, me and some pals tried to do I Really Like You once. It was absolutely awful. Fuckin’ really bad. CRJ sings in a range that nobody I know can hit

1 Like