What no Monday thread?

:smiley: Itā€™s too hard to sleepā€¦

Donā€™t you fucking start

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a dog bed either side of my work desk. Iā€™m not sure that I could go back to working any other way.

View right now:

10 Likes

Currently resisting the urge to have a massive chip butty for lunch. Feels like rules donā€™t apply any more.

1 Like

No it isnā€™t.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty confident they donā€™t. So of course I brought in cheese and marmite sandwiches for lunch.

2 Likes

Think you may have your wires crossed here

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how she knows sheā€™s foundā€¦

Oh.

In a moment of madness I bought one of those biscuit selection boxes, I donā€™t let myself have biscuits in the house usually cos Iā€™m an absolute fiend and canā€™t help myself but we live in a lawless state now

3 Likes

I know it is stupid and selfish but it is really annoying me I canā€™t get through to the doctors. Wish I could just leave a message saying all the reasons why I very obviously have tonsillitis, that they can take a quick look at my record to know I had it bad in September, and can they advise if they think I need a prescription again.

please please save that one for when weā€™re deep into quarantine and desperate

could keep us going for hours

2 Likes

I have a similar rule. Bought two packets of Oreos yesterday. Currently down to slightly over one packet remaining, which is a vast improvement over last week when I bought a packet of double stuffs at lunch and they were all gone by four.

Itā€™s neither stupid, nor selfish FL - just because Coronaā€™s going on, doesnā€™t mean people donā€™t still need other medical attention.

Hope you manage to get an answer out of them soon.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think you need me to spell out what I think you should do with your rolled up Take A Break magazine.

Unroll it and read with a kitkat?

1 Like

Nā€¦ yes

1 Like

Ah gutted, this doesnā€™t exist any more

1 Like

4 Likes

itā€™s going to be a long quarantine

3 Likes

Classic Matthew!