What no Tuesday thread?

Am I being dim for not seeing it?

Is this it?

1 Like

Tuesday’s been cancelled, we’ve all to go back to bed and try again tomorrow.

11 Likes

I think this is indeed it. Morning.

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

7 Likes

We’re running on a bit of a backlog, Rob. I only started last night’s evening thread at 9pm.

7 Likes

Morning!

2 Likes

Morning!

Literally nothing else to say

2 Likes

What? no, Tuesday thread.

1 Like

Anyway, so far today I’ve done some ironing for the first time this year - it’s Jimbo’s class photo today, so probably good to not send him in in crumpled clothes. Turns out our iron is rubbish and no longer steams. I’d say it’s time to get a new one, but given how often it gets used maybe I should make a diary note to buy one in six months time.

Anyone fancy an ironing poll?

• I have ironed today
  • I ironed yesterday
  • I have ironed this week
  • I have ironed in the last month
  • I have ironed this year
  • Not even on iron book mate

0 voters

Sorry was really busy with my favourite hobby of ‘lying in bed’

2 Likes

I only use my iron to iron patches on m’s bag.

3 Likes

Howdy. Not much to report. Will do a food shop on my lunch and watch footy after work. Not much else happening.

1 Like

Just back from an 11km walk. My feet are bleeding.

2 Likes

Last ironed in March 2020, before the invention of WFH.

7 Likes

Realised i didnt have any BBQ sauce in the other day, that was quite interesting.

1 Like

Same. Don’t think I’ll wear anything that needs ironed ever again.

1 Like

I used to have to wear a suit to the office, but they relaxed the rules about five or six years ago, and that was my ironing days done for.

Apparently the iron has had some use this year for Hama beads, those little things you put onto a frame to make a shape the iron to melt it all together. Or the ironing bit gets delayed and before that happens the beads get tipped up and there’s tears all round. Has M started spilling them everywhere yet?

3 Likes

Morning!

Going for a quick bike ride before it rains, then taking the dog for a walk (probably in the rain).

Might treat myself to a bath this afternoon.

1 Like

Have you heard about this great new invention called shoes?

3 Likes

had to go out to the post office this morning and thought i’d stop for a coffee on the way back but the cafe was playing the black parade at 9am. come on, that aint cool.

any day of pure irkage ahead. anyone come up with any alternatives to working for a living yet?

4 Likes