What on EARTH is the point

Of the little door you put dishwasher tablets in before using it

1 Like

The dishwasher opens the door at the optimum moment

3 Likes

With what, its hands?

10 Likes

When one door closes, another opens. Essentially, every time you use that little door on the dishwasher, you are giving somebody, somewhere the gift of opportunity

25 Likes

There has got to be a better system for putting rinse aid in the dishwasher than the one they have

Yes, I am a rinse aid wanker

1 Like

Dishwasher wankers

What the fucks rinse aid

2 Likes

Hand washing prol

safety wink

1 Like

Sang Do They Know It’s Christmas

2 Likes

Showmanship. Hide the tablet from the wash until excitement has built up, then when the time is right BAM the door flings open and the tablet enters the fray. Huge crowd pleaser.

12 Likes

This is how I feel about the third mystery bit on washing machines, it’s like soap, fabric softener … ENCORE!

(I have no idea what’s supposed to go in the mystery bit)

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I have no idea what it does

But the warning light telling me I don’t have any really annoys me, so i use it, like a mug

I bet its like Stars In Their Eyes in there

Not much mate, what the fucks rinse aid with you?

6 Likes

It times the soap release to perfection. I mean, are you going to sit in there and release the soap when it’s ready? I don’t think so. Put some respect on that door

4 Likes

The door essential gifts opportunity.

5 Likes

what’s so special about dishwasher salt as well, if i run out can i just bung table salt in there and it will do the same thing? (i have run out of dishwasher salt so might try this)

Have you ever run out of tablets and used fairy liquid in their place? That’s quite fun

1 Like

When it comes to table salt, for me, I can’t look past Saxa

Magnets

(actually magnets)

1 Like