What percentage of your time do you roughly spend facing North?

North, south, east, left.

The speed at which you deal with these enquiries is formidable.

I assume you’re as ruthlessly efficient in all other areas of life, right? :wink:

I’ve filed 13 patent applications today. That’s far too many for one day. I’ve mostly been posting in the time the shitty system takes to do things after clicking on them.

Please take me home, I’m tired.

1 Like

NORTH
SOUTH
EAST
NORTH 2

1 Like

Lives on the south pole

My desk at work for the last two years faced north while my sofa at home faces south. (Clive’s sofa faces east.) When I go back to work after Easter our department will have moved from the third to the fourth floor and I may have a different (seat) orientation.

Desk faces East and bed faces South, those are the places I spend the most amount of time.

Have a terrible sense of direction. Only have to turn a couple of corners before I have no idea which direction I’m heading.

someone in australia would have to look down to look at the north pole

do you think about that

If I am out and about in London and want to know what direction I am facing it is actually quite easy. Does anyone know how?

Desk at work -NW
Bed - North
Sofa - watching TV -South

So probably 75% of my day facing a northerly direction.

WHERE’S NORTH FROM HERE

2 Likes

What a thread

2 Likes

DO YOU STILL NEED ASSISTANCE

how would I know this information?

I walk home. Live 5 miles away from work.
Home is North from work.

Maybe 2hrs total *1hr from walk

25%

No, as I said, it is easy to figure out east/west/north/south. Just looking out the window gives you the answer. Satellite dishes all face south - when set up correctly. Look at a satellite dish, then you can figure out which direction you’re facing.

i tried to figure this out once and i reckon i actually do spend a quarter of each day per direction. think about how many times you go around corners or spin on your chair or whatever.

1 Like

if i think about it yeah (well, depends where i am)