What phone have you tits got?

my personal phone is a Samsung S8 and I like it a lot. my work phone is an iPhone 8 and it’s not all that.

due a new phone next month, not sure what to go for. could go Samsung again?

OnePlus 3. It’s good.

Dreading when I need to replace it because I’ll feel compelled to do my research to make sure I’m getting tHe BeSt OnE for the price but phones are really really boring.

4 Likes

They also seem to be very expensive these days. The new version of my less than two year old phone bought for £300 or so is getting on for twice the price now.

2 Likes

Yeah, said it before, but reckon anyone going above that £300-£350 bracket for a phone is a mug.

Unfortunately that’s a narrower bracket than it used to be.

2 Likes

Im a duck, not a tit

Moto G5 Plus. It’s big, it’s cheap and it does all the things I need it to do.

No they don’t.

1 Like

It’s better than that. Been very impressed with mine.

Yeah I always get sucked into doing teh research and spend hours fussing over it then realise I hardly card and it was all a waste.

1 Like

I’ve got a samsung s6. My tits haven’t got a phone.

iPhone XS

1 Like

1 Like

Galaxy S10 Plus. First flagship phone I’ve owned and it’s pretty damn boss; a gigantic upgrade from my iPhone SE, which was particularly shit because (considering its parentage and raison d’etre in silicon life) it really struggled to talk to my MacBook Air. The S10+ also has a standard headphone jack, which is a dealbreaker for me: wireless headphones = no thank you sir in mil_c’s world.

Today’s the first day I’ve started using my P20 properly. Why must phones be so big these days?

My iPhone SE was a nice size to use one handed, can barely wrap my hand around this thing to hold it with one hand. Hey ho, I’ll get used to it I suppose and it’s mostly and improvement.

I got a Samsung Galaxy S10 today. seems pretty decent so far, like how i could get it to get all my settings/data/apps off my old phone super quickly cos my old phone is a Samsung Galaxy S8.

it’s also cheaper than my old phone with more data so not sure how that works, Vodafone were probably doing me on a monthly basis before :man_shrugging: