What position do you sleep in?

No one voted for 11.

(I know you mean three, too open to be foetal imo, I am probably being too pedantic so I will stop, sorry xylo)

The makelele role

1 Like

21 but sometimes end up becoming a 3, which is bad for my spine
wish I was a relaxed enough guy to sleep on my back

anyone else do a full body relaxation thing to help them fall asleep?
its amazing. you can feel your muscles drooping in real time

2 Likes

10 is a cry for help

tried it but doesnĀ“t work.

have a good medieval swords, shields, n wizards saga going on in my head that usually gets me to sleep, though.

4 Likes

might change up the theme to cyberpunk or pirates soon

I do something like this where you work your way through your body and think about how each body part and how it feels against the sheets etc. start with my head though. makes your body feel really heavy, reckon itā€™s the same thing derren brown did to get people stuck to their chairs

1 Like

did you write it yourself?
how does it go?

Iā€™m just imagining the prof being bet into these every night now.

2 Likes

On a pile of money surrounded by etc

canā€™t believe you chumps canā€™t tell the difference between 17 and 24

Not a problem for me!

I like to think number 5 is having a really happy dream.

I love doing this, I tend to do it when Iā€™m feeling mega stressed and itā€™s really, really nice, like a little bit of ultimate me time. Pop the old eye mask on, do the body relax, awesome. Really looking forward to bedtime now.

On a side note, I mostly sleep on the floor in our kidā€™s room because she has real trouble sleeping and, thanks to me having done this for so long, my wife canā€™t really sleep with anyone in bed with her anymore. Happily, I quite like the floor so thatā€™s okay.

I carried out extensive analysis of my sleep last night and can safely say at various points I adopt quite a few of those positions. Also, I tried out number 10 when i got into bed last night. pretty comfy, I mean my knees, well, the rubbish one, could never heck actually doing that through the night, but I had fun and a few giggles trying.

My cat does the pillow take over

That is missing the between the legs making it impossible for you to move.