What’s the best planet?

Venus is also really fuckin scary under it’s lovely exterior. Big fan. Saturn is also obviously great.

The Juno photos of Jupiter are amazing. It’s blue!!!

Conclusion: they’re all great except Mercury and Mars really

5 Likes

You’re all trying way too hard, what are you going to do on any of these other planets?

1 Like

Causes chaos when it’s in retrograde, mind. Don’t want to say anything too bad incase it smites me for it.

1 Like

Remember in year 2 we had a class project where we all had to pick a planet or moon and present a fact about it. I picked Pluto’s moon like a right cunt. Think they have more moons now.

1 Like

eat ass

the only ass is here on Earth my friend

1 Like

Did we ever get to the bottom of if Pluto is a planet or not?

• Planet
  • Not

0 voters

Mercury is my personal favourite, it’s probably not the best but it does whatever the fuck it wants. 400+ degrees in the day, -180 at night. A Mercury day takes 2 Mercury years. Think it orbits backwards as well? It famously goes retrograde and makes humans sad. Huge, huge fan

The only other acceptable answers are Saturn (aesthetic) or Uranus (funny). Earth might be allowed, as it’s the planet that both Pumpkin and Lee Ryan live on, but unfortunately it’s also home to Allison Pearson and Gyles Brandreth which cancels out the positives.

4 Likes

I like Venus. Dissolves/crushes/melts anything that lands on it on minutes. Got a lot of respect for that level of fuck off attitude.

6 Likes

This is an absolutely wonderful post, I have a new found soft spot for mercury because of it

1 Like

Oh SHIT did we forget about the moon??!!?!

They should make a new planet that has a hole right the way through the middle of it so you can drop something down it and a friend on the other side of the planet could catch it

2 Likes

You’re thinking of polos

The moon is, quite sneakily given the name, a moon.

2 Likes

When people call earth “The Blue Planet” it’s because of the smut, not the water

4 Likes

No, this one has gravity in the hole

Sorry, had a bit of a panic then. Love the moon. She’s gorgeous.

1 Like

Oh so THAT’S what that song was all about

2 Likes

Fucking love the moon. Mrs F has loads of moon stuff around the house (hangings and art and that) maybe I’ll take some photos when I get home as a treat for you.

1 Like

I like Jupiter with its hidden rings and raging storm.

2 Likes