What’s the nearest cd to where you’re currently located.

Love TKO: The Very Best of Teddy Pendergrass

2 Likes

Oooh! Nice thread!

Windows 10 on a CDR

3 Likes

HP EliteDisplay E223, E233, R243, E243i, and E273 Monitors Software and Documentation

1 Like

Niiiiiice, that’s a lot of models in one CD!

1 Like

Some well written drivers, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

p.g. six, music from the sherman box series and other works

remember almost nothing about it, think it was quite good - maybe a kind of ambient album made with acoustic guitars and other stringed instruments

Apex Twin - Collapse EP, or a demo my friend Pete sent me… depending on which is on top of the pile.

Only two I own that aren’t in the loft - my CD player packed up a couple of years ago and I’ve gone full vinyl-wanker (plus streaming) since then.

Although actually, if I’m closer to the car then it’s the Funny Bones audiobook, which I have now heard more times than any other piece of recorded media.

1 Like

F:

CD \Batchjobs

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - No More Shall We Part

it’s in my bag as i bought it in a second hand shop on my lunch break. there are no other CDs in my vicinity at this moment

Dawnwalker - Human Ruins (2019)

2 Likes

The new Charli XCX album.

Soundtrack to The Big Country. Been on my desk for ages, no idea why.

How much are CDs second hand these days?

There’s a pile under the record deck in the front room. Just had a look and Kölsch’s 1989 is sticking out very slightly so I’ll go with that.

1 Like

0.03p

1 Like

We Are Scientists - whatever their second album is

£3 seems to be the standard. Or £2 in Oxfam.

1 Like

Ennio Morricone - A Fistful of Sounds (soundtracks from the first two Dollars films + Once Upon A Time In The West)

Underneath it is Spoon - They Want My Soul

2 Likes

Remember Remember - Remember Remember