What;'s the worst meal you've ever paid for

I knew you’d come round eventually!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Which restaurant was that? (Most of the places in Teddington are overpriced and a bit crap lately.)

Wouldn’t get that in London.

It was The Park back before it turned into an absolute chav hole.

Maybe they misread the back of the packet and put the microwave on for the 2 pudding cooking directions.

Teddington is in zone 6 and well inside the M25 you pudding, it’s in London. It’s massively overpriced for just about everything to boot, that’s how London it is

Similar experience in Venice. Just too knackered to find a decent place, went to one just off a main tourist drag and ordered prawns. Massive plate turns up with 8 prawns scattered across it like beached condoms, given a dribble of olive oil, that’s literally it. 21.50 euros.

Fuck Venice in general tbh.

shakes head sadly

oh you get italics for that

raises property prices

Please be more sensitive vis a vis my anecdote.

Naively booked a trip to venice just before christmas then started reading up on it, sounded horrible and I think it could totally do your nut in.

This is the reason I will never go to Venice

2 Likes

TBF, there is a potential clue in the name of the dish.

1 Like

I was haunted by the prospect of over priced and terrible food but thankfully it didn’t really happen.

Went to the church in that film, it didn’t look familiar at all and was absolutely freezing inside, no heating or anything, disgraceful. It did however have a nice nativity scene.