What’s your all-time favourite thread on these forums?

I can’t remember! I think it was a male Disser’s episode but one of the lady Dissers’ answers were hysterical. Was it @Flashinglight?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Links for anyone who hasn’t enjoyed them yet.

1 Like
2 Likes

was thinking about that hunger games thread the other day, was a great one

2 Likes

It starts off innocently enough, but soon develops into a brilliant transcontinental defense (and celebration!) of the music of the greatest and most underrated artist of all time against a wave of ignorance and bad takes shaped by the media. A must for anyone who loves an underdog story. Ignore the current title.

It’s about a tit with a bad hat

4 Likes

It was this and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done here

7 Likes

Funky!

Still glad that approach actually worked.

3 Likes

Honestly never seen the numbers go up so fast as that reveal! Also hi.

1 Like

Yeah “umpire” or Tom Jones

Also: Stealth bomber, stealth BOMBER and Justin Casablancas but I can’t be bothered to find them

1 Like

Scary Door, from the old boards.

There’s a post by Sheeldz a short way down with links to fascinating real life tales that back in 2013 I went thru one by one and shat myself silly.

1 Like

Also loved the thread about the excited man (on a plane?) who kept saying “here we go!”. Been trying to find it for ages

1 Like

This one was good

3 Likes

The Peppermint Apes or any of the old JAG threads

Greatest horse of all time in old boards.But all the things that made it were in tiny url links that have all expired.

New boards probably the secret Santa or raffles series

3 Likes

I still say here we go all the time because of this. Chintzy started it, on old boards.

2 Likes
15 Likes

Just had a latte…amazing journey through all the coffees, rated. What more can you ask for.

Also the dog and cats threads for never failing to lift your spirits.

2 Likes