What’s your favourite mouse button?

• Left
  • Right
  • Middle
  • Other
0 voters

Middle, to open a link in a new tab. What a gamechanger that day was when I found out about that

2 Likes

One of the wanker thumb buttons that I always forget about

1 Like

Fucking hate those ones on the side that go back/forward a page. God bless X-Mouse Button Control v2.19.2 and its little disabling feature

Have just discovered what the middle and side buttons can do from this thread!

Also just experimented and found out that clicking the middle button once in a document, means I can scroll down the page by moving the mouse down a bit - no more endless scrolling/button holding to scroll!

1 Like

Middle to close a tab is my favourite

1 Like

Can’t believe I didn’t know this

Can’t believe I didn’t know this

2 Likes

Can’t believe I didn’t know those

The clit

2 Likes

Only one button on mine, so that one

Very sus of anyone who uses one of these
900719_web2

2 Likes

Why would you need bluetooth on one of them? It’s not like a mouse that moves around where you’d get annoyed by the cable

classic left

middle is a nice occasional treat

1 Like

cracking up at this truly chthonic mouse

1 Like

The one that changes gear so the cursor goes slower when you’re trying really hard to line shit up.

1 Like

…new superpower unlocked.

Can’t believe I didn’t know this.

1 Like

I like pressing the down key on the keyboard and then scrolling up with the middle wheel on the mouse, sitting back and observing the chaos I - for but a moment become malevolence, indeed, become god - have set into motion

:open_mouth:
:heart_eyes:

I dunno but outlook now requiring you need to use the left button to correct a spelling mistake is bullshit of the highest order - especially when backspace seems to archive a mail as well. fuck change man

1 Like