What’s your favourite song?

MBftSB or whatever.

Tell me your favourite song in the world please :slight_smile: bet this has been done loads of times before on here, but I want to listen and dissect you.

Feel free to have different songs for different moods

Or don’t, that’s fine.

2 Likes

This

Or this

8 Likes

Different faves for different moods, kermy.

Romance mood - Come Here by Kath Bloom

I will update other moods as and when I feel them.

3 Likes

Lost a bet with myself there. Saw you’d replied and thought ‘I bet Scout has put I Break Horses’.

Thank you funky :heart: will listen now!
God I love Bruce. So annoyed that I worked in a record store/unofficial fan club for him when I was a teenager and ergo didn’t appreciate him properly

3 Likes

Nobody properly gets into Bruce until they’re 30 imo.

2 Likes
12 Likes

Very very very strong contender, but for what mood, funky? That is the question

Amazing, thank you!
Will also listen now. You’re definitely right about different moods, will update my OP accordingly.

Equine.

Ah yes :racehorse:

1 Like

:smiley: so you’re saying I’ll love him more in a few years time? How exciting!

1 Like

Exactly! I used to really hate Bruce, then it just clicked and with every year that passes I get a little bit deeper into it.

3 Likes

Sometimes say this:

Listened to it a lot when I started dating Mrs HYG and it always makes me nostalgic for that first flush of love, especially when we were often long distance for times: “No matter where we are, we’re always connected by underground wires”.

8 Likes

At this precise moment in time it’s this:

Or this:

The answer will probably be different within a couple of minutes.

5 Likes

I concur. Only really getting into him now tbh though I have loved covers for his songs before now (allo darlin covering Atlantic city is so good) but I always found him really meh and kind of hated him (except for secret garden)

2 Likes

Tunes for moods:

https://youtu.be/CcNo07Xp8aQ

9 Likes

Other very strong contenders:

Something Changed by Pulp
You Can’t Hurry Love by The Supremes
Dreaming Of You by The Coral
Today I Met The Boy I’m Going To Marry by Darlene Love and The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra (for wedding reasons)

3 Likes

Or

2 Likes

Don’t know what’s up with last link

9 Likes