This has absolutely done me

4 Likes

ham, coleslaw and tomato sandwich
an orange
water
coffee

1 Like

mini spirits bottles x4

I agree they’re always a bit miserable as pretty much the only time I make them is for when I go to the office. Usually have:

A sandwich of some sort (cheese and pickle/chicken/ham), with nice bread if I can get it
Cherry tomatoes
Chopped carrot
Salt and vinegar crisps
Chocolate bar

1 Like

I am who I am.

1 Like

its this sandwich basically, discontinued at Pret around 2011, but still on offer in Dubai only

1 Like

I’ve always ended up driving when i’ve gone anywhere requiring a packed lunch so nobody is allowed any booze if i can’t have any

2 Likes

Same tbh. But when it’s a packed lunch it’s normally for work,where I’d feel self conscious eating a big lunch. So take a small packed lunch and then say I’m off “to run some errands” and go get a huge donut

1 Like

You’ve made a clever decision there swapping actual tomatoes (horrid) with ketchup (lovely)

2 Likes

This is why I never learnt to drive. Can’t be designated driver if you don’t have a license.

Well, that and failing the theory five times but that’s by the by

I don’t want fruit I want a pasty

2 Likes

I’m only in the office 1 day a week these days, some of the folks there are very disciplined with bringing in salads and whathaveyou and are visibly angered when I come through with a tenners worth of greggs.

2 Likes

Never been out with anyone that drives, all of my mates don’t drive. I’ve got to stay drunk at all times to not become a taxi

1 Like

Cheese, tomato and mayo sandwich (white bread)
Packet of Max Flamin Hot crisps
Snickers Bar
Apple
Pepsi MAX

2 Likes

If anyone can do it, it’s you. I’ve got faith

You love a discontinued sandwich

1 Like

no, this is the only one.

the correct thing to say would be ‘You love this continued sandwich’

Am i allowed samosas?

no.