What’s your order (MacDonalds)

Eh the amount of offices around here that do mc d runs is just like every other city.

bucket list

1 Like

Imagine a five star tropical resort with an infinity pool and swim-up McDonalds

3 Likes

I will!

4 Likes

Anyone had any of their Christmas burgers yet?

The chicken one has cranberry sauce. Don’t mind that sauce but not on burgers and so will pass.

The beef one is a two patty burger with bacon and red onion relish. Sounds better.

Not sure whether to go for that or a Subway tonight. Yes, I’m scraping the bottom of the barrel for food ordering tonight and don’t care.

1 Like

I think I’m going for the Christmas beef burger in an hour or so. I’ll report back too.

1 Like

Damn. I ordered the Christmas beef burger and got sent the chicken one.

Christmas Chicken Burger review:

The sage and onion sauce wasn’t too bad on it but it’s the cranberry sauce that makes or breaks the burger here.

If you like the idea of cranberry sauce on a chicken burger then give it a go as it’s a well constructed burger. Cranberry sauce isn’t my thing on a burger and so was disappointed as the chicken itself was pretty good. 5/10.

1 Like

I really like the mcplant. Might be a new fav of their menu. Tastes kinda sweet and refreshing?

3 Likes

Impressive behaviour imo

1 Like

Hope it gets to the poing where you can swap the meat free patties into the other beef offerings because the rest of the stuff on the McPlant does not appeal.

2 Likes

What’s the sauce(s) like?

Is it like a Quarter pounder with cheese? I’ll probably get one next time I’ll order a McDonald’s.

It’s got lettuce, which is a shame, and different sauces. I would love a Qp version with the mcplant patties. Mr B had his first McDs in 20 years on Friday just to try one.

1 Like

Tasted similar to their basic burgers in terms of sauce. Tangy, sweet, how I like em basically

1 Like

Its been a little while since I had a McDonald’s. I’ll aim to get one scheduled in for some time in the next six weeks or so.

1 Like

Need a mcds.

I can’t believe burger King is still open

4 Likes

Makes me quite cross to think about it

1 Like

I’ll eat that garbage but only if I’m in a bind

Actually tbf that massive cheese and bacon xxl thing can be good sometimes

1 Like

The only worthwhile menu item and it’s because it’s quite a stupid thing to eat

2 Likes