What’s your order (Subway)

Incidentally can we get an “hallelujah” for Subway’s cookies which are literally delish.

2 Likes

1 Like

Got a toasted bite earlier

haha wtf is that?

2 Likes

a snack for ants

2 Likes

Been wondering how big they were

1 Like

There are some very weird Subway snobs on here. Very weird.

6" chilli bread.
Italian BMT, cheese and toasted.
Lettuce, sweetcorn, pickles.
Little bit of mayo, sunblushed tomato, beetroot, pepper, parmesan.

You’re a professional

4 Likes

3 Likes

the smell’s better than the taste

it’s made to smell good by scientists

2 Likes

Hearty Italian 6”
All the salads
Honey mustard dressing

Done

Subway is really redundant in Ireland, where literally every spar, londis and cornershop has a fresh sandwich and deli counter that’ll do you a sandwich of similar (better) quality, however far fresher and more human. It’s like they inveted subway 20 years ago but americans came along and copied and ruined it and tried to sell it back.

2 Likes

The cookies are the best thing about subway

I always panic at a deli though and don’t know what to get. I like that Subway has clear rules and boundaries

1 Like

Panic! At the Deli

oh man, the panic. so many fucking pro’s in the queue, straight in with the order. Me there, stuttering away with my incredibly conspicuous english accent. every time i go i get a little bit better at it though.

1 Like

I tend to grab one of the pre-made ones so that they’ve already made all the decisions for me and I know how much the final product costs

no one ever knows how much it costs. (It’s 4 euros something, think it’s randomly generated).

You can order the same sandwich from a different staff member every day of the week and it will cost something different each time

2 Likes