What series are you into on Netflix?

I’m guessing it’s scheduling conflicts with one of the cast or writers

Apparently in the case of Arrested Development, everything’s pretty much finished and they’re just holding back. Dunno if it’s the same with Kimmy.

Makes sense. Makes people subscribe for longer

1 Like

GLOW is one of those series that I remember liking but that I can’t remember that much / be too arsed about its return. I blame the whole binge watching thing. Weekly episodes, dudes

I’m currently re-watching the ‘When Louis Met…’ series. The Keith Harris one is slightly sad as he seems like a bit of a tragic figure, however, he does/did have a lovely wife and family.

dunno. reckon there’s a much higher proportion of shows that i’ve watched all of just because every episode was available right then. if i had to wait a week in between episodes for something a bit shit i’d definitely just sack it off.

2 Likes

They’ve rescued Lucifer from cancellation

1 Like

Just getting into Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Like to hit these things at the height of their popularity! :laughing:

4 Likes

Stuff like that is good to get into late cos you can just binge it for houuuuurs

1 Like

might finally start the Fast & Furious franchise

what a lot of shite

I watched them all recently so you don’t have to: the first four are all shit, 5 and 6 are ok, 7 is genuinely good, and 8 is the stupidest film ever made (also good)

2 Likes

one season was enough for me

1 Like

Ooh, another person who hasn’t seen any of them. Will probably binge over a week.

1 Like

wow, three things I might watch. Duck Butter, Queen of the Desert and A Ghost Story

a lot of those martial arts movies have already been on there before, not really ‘new’ to netflix at all, what a scam

I started watching the series about detectives investigating the death of Biggie smalls last night

Pretty sure it’s dogshit but Bunk and Marlo from the wire are in both in it (Marlo is hardly in it)

1 Like

Watching Unsolved, which is a drama about the Biggie and Tupac murders. One of the McPoyles from Always Sunny plays one of the main detectives on the case. He’s obviously been in loads of stuff now but he’ll always be a McPoyle

Lots of dramatised nonsense but that era of hip hop I love so will give it a pass. Guy who is playing Tupac looks so much like him it’s eerie.

1 Like