What series are you into on Netflix?

I’m not arsed for it one bit. I feel like you’d have to remember every detail from the first series for the 2nd to make sense

Bit late to the party but been hooked on Big Mouth all week!

1 Like

Now completed Wild Wild Country. What shall I watch next?

It’s a definitively different pace in the second season, and the first five episodes or so cover about 10% of the ground covered in the first episode of series 1, but it is still essential viewing.

finally started watching this. it’s really good

1 Like

Watched this at the weekend and quite enjoyed it. Didn’t really give me any new info tho

Onto ep 6 of season 3 of Hannibal now, S3 is so vastly different it’s almost indecipherable. It’s basically an arthouse film

Watching the chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Obviously not as good as OG Sabrina but I’m enjoying it.

1 Like

Theres a new xmas episode of sabrina

2 Likes

Bloody love OTGW.
Watched it a few years ago and then once it was on Netflix watched it all back to back in one sitting like a film.
“Oh potatoes and molasses…” :smiley:

1 Like

Think this is the reissue now as the OG pressing was going for crazy money.
I’m more interested in the ‘For Sara’ tape that Elijah Wood has actually recorded. Full of poetry and clarinet not featured in the show :laughing:

1 Like

Gypsy. What a boring load of shite that was

Aye 2 eps a night or something like that.
Amazing it got commissioned at all to be fair.
Apparently there’s comics that slot in between some of the eps too.
Love the bit where it turns into a Fleischer style cartoon in Gregs dream/heaven

1 Like

Read along with your new vinyl :slight_smile:
A few weeks ago I was out shopping with the Mrs and we found scissors just like Adelaides.
Insta-buy!

1 Like

Started watching the innocent man. Probably fine innit.

Was… fine.

Alright, fuck the rules then. We’re watching The Good Wife on a site over here in Aus called ‘Stan’.

But I realised we don’t actually have a general TV discussion place on here.

Anyway, it’s a watchable show but we’re already in the 4th season and I still don’t really get why people were so nuts about The Good Wife when it was on.

2 Likes