What series are you into on Netflix?

Halfway through the new series of unfortunate events.

I’m delighted by the presence of Carmelita Spats this series.

3 Likes

Just finished She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power, it was :muscle::facepunch::rainbow::unicorn::crown::crossed_swords: Next cartoon to watch while making tea will be Voltron I reckon, the dweebs I follow on Twitter love it and I feel so left out.

Also gonna get into A Series Of Unfortunate Events if Mrs is interested in watching it.

2 Likes

starting murder mountain, any good?

ended up bingeing the whole thing in one go last night. first three were really good but eps 4 and 5 went off on a big tangent that was quite messy and sorta hard to get your skull around. decent/10 all told tho

Being a bit of a serial killer nerd I think it actually did a really good job of portraying traits of a psychopath. Well not always (When benji calls him a psycho that should have riled him up rather than remaining calm)

Absolutely definitely issues and potholes but thoroughly enjoyed a bit of trash TV and whilst stalkers might not behave that way it is through his eyes afterall and he isn’t going to narrate himself as a controlling force.

Re your point about the kid. Ted Bundy worked on a suicide prevention hotline and saved lives, happily.

He also accepted his breakup with ‘the one’ even though he was obsessed with her for the rest of his life.

Personally I think it’s inspired by him even down to the actors appearance and certain outfits.

EDIT: Why isn’t spolier working??

Spoilers only work per paragraph, I think, so you have to do them on each paragraph. (Done!)

1 Like

you can do the whole post as long as the spoiler tags are on separate lines like:

spoiler

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

/spoiler

1 Like

Fucking hate the creepy cunt in You

ooh ok, that’s awesome. thanks!

1 Like

We’re having a grand old time with A Series Of Unfortunate Events, it’s quite delightful.

4 Likes

It’s so, so good.

2 Likes

Watching You.
The characters are all pretty awful and I don’t really care what happens - except to the kid.

:man_shrugging:

Voltron is pretty poor. Have you watched Avatar the last airbender? (The the film!)

Watched 2 eps of Voltron and wondering why the fuck anybody would be into it, rubbish. Not seen Avatar but the next thing to look into will be Castlevania.

Avatar good or bad? I can add it to the list if it’s worth seeing, I tend to get through these things quite quickly.

1 Like

Kids are really into Nailed It. It’s like an American bake-off with terrible bakers. It’s quite amusing

Avatar is one of my favorite shows of all time. It takes a few ep’s to get going but is amazing.

I loved Castlevania but it’s quiet slow paced and really fucked up. (In the best way :smiley: )

Sorry, but he’s very much the opposite!

1 Like

Birdbox.

What a load of shite.

9 Likes

incredible that such a shit film should be so successful due to internet hype/ word of mouth

there is literally nothing about it that hasn’t been done loads better already in other better films

1 Like