What series are you into on Netflix?

I think it does a great job of appealing to kids of 5 or 6 and still holding the attention of adults.

Still think the mass production Evas are one of the most horrifying things committed to film.

did we decide if this was a generic streaming thread now? cos i wanna watch comrade detective on amazon, it looks pretty fun.

Started on that Narcos: Mexico. Love this show in general, although it’s a little quieter this time. Gallardo seems a little too chill to be a drug lord, but Rafa is hilarious and Don Neto is great to watch. Sort of an Only Fools and Horses vibe with those three, excellent.

And the scenes with the gentlemen of Cali and Pablo were brilliant, although they made me miss those guys.

It did tail off badly after a great first half.

strap in, my dude. shit gets real in the second half. will be really interested to hear what you think about the ending.

If it’s better than finding out that hippos are racists then I’m in!

Homecoming on Prime is good for that niche, depending on your tolerance for interesting/weird directorial choices

gonna watch the patriot, whatever it is

oh its just called patriot. its not the mel gibson one with the the. i messed up the cartoon sorry

Watched the first half dozen and really enjoying it - incredibly funny and very very cool

I am so happy to have comrade detective in my life :slightly_smiling_face:

Almost finished boshing out Wild Wild Country over the weekend.

Now, that is a good documentary.

Watched the first 2 seasons and up to date on season 3 of riverdale In a few weeks.
Think it’s over 30 hours.
What the fuck am I doing with my life

…watching Riverdale

Started watching the second season of Making a Murderer. About four episodes in and I’m really bored. Not sure true crime stuff really works when it’s so dragged out.