What series are you into on Netflix?

I’m not arsed for it one bit. I feel like you’d have to remember every detail from the first series for the 2nd to make sense

Bit late to the party but been hooked on Big Mouth all week!

Now completed Wild Wild Country. What shall I watch next?

It’s a definitively different pace in the second season, and the first five episodes or so cover about 10% of the ground covered in the first episode of series 1, but it is still essential viewing.

finally started watching this. it’s really good

innit tho! glad. spent the past month of my life telling everyone I know to watch it, seemingly to no interest.

Watched this at the weekend and quite enjoyed it. Didn’t really give me any new info tho

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/81003741

Onto ep 6 of season 3 of Hannibal now, S3 is so vastly different it’s almost indecipherable. It’s basically an arthouse film

Watching the chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Obviously not as good as OG Sabrina but I’m enjoying it.

Over the garden wall, cartoon about a couple of kids lost in an enchanted woods with an old timey Americana/fairy tale feel, excellent music and design even though I’m not a fan of modern cartoon style. Might start a cartoon thread

Theres a new xmas episode of sabrina

Bloody love OTGW.
Watched it a few years ago and then once it was on Netflix watched it all back to back in one sitting like a film.
“Oh potatoes and molasses…” :smiley:

I can’t stop listening to the spooky end credits piano. They’ve just rereleased the soundtrack on vinyl, gonna get it

Think this is the reissue now as the OG pressing was going for crazy money.
I’m more interested in the ‘For Sara’ tape that Elijah Wood has actually recorded. Full of poetry and clarinet not featured in the show :laughing:

Gypsy. What a boring load of shite that was

It’s such a weird format, basically a film broken up into 11 minute chunks, can’t imagine it being easy to follow when originally televised

Aye 2 eps a night or something like that.
Amazing it got commissioned at all to be fair.
Apparently there’s comics that slot in between some of the eps too.
Love the bit where it turns into a Fleischer style cartoon in Gregs dream/heaven

Are there any good reality or competition type shows on Netflix? Started watching Chef’s Table the other night and it’s a bit like My Kitchen Rules, except it’s really sterile and dull and everyone’s really dislikeable and cooking posh sod food.

I really miss Stella and Jazzey from My Kitchen Rules Australia.