What series are you into on Netflix?

hope this is good. probably won’t be out for ages either way.

FYRE FESTIVAL DOC day!

5 Likes

I’m working my way through Glow and really enjoying it. About to watch the last episode of series one.

I didn’t realise there had been any cameos until I read your post here but just looked up Wikipedia and saw how many there were. I guess says more about how much wrestling I’ve watched in the last 20 years though.

Gonna post this as many times as I have to

1 Like

Yeah someone forced me to watch a bit of this Schitt’s Creek and it was so far not up my street. Couldn’t even watch an episode.

Officially quit Murder Mountain now. Boring as.

From what i can remember, it was brightly coloured and a lot of in your face comedy going on that I wasn’t a fan of. It was also recommended to me by a big bang theory lover so that could have tainted it.

I don’t think i’ll be revisiting that one.

I’m with you buddy.

And I still can’t find ANYONE who is watching Escape At Dannemora!!! I have things to talk about!!!

2 Likes

I wish to bring peace to the boards.

Can we preface posts about new programmes with what service they are on? Like I ain’t got a dazzler where Escape at Dannemora is showing and I can’t be arsed to google.

Bless you all.

1 Like

Sky / NowTv

And yes ok we’ll do that.

Thank you! I have this!

Watching Camping (Now TV) at the moment which I have wanted to do for so long and it is as good as I expected.

1 Like

Oh you should start Escape at Dannemora (NowTV). It’s very very good and they have funny accents and you can repeat the things they say a lot. I need to ask someone why someone said something in a very weird funny way when it was meant to be serious and scary but it was more ridiculous and i can’t stop repeating it.

I also started The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon Prime) because @epimer said it was good and it’s ok. I don’t love it. I probably won’t watch any more of it.

1 Like

Give it a few episodes, it’s a grower.

2 Likes

Bloody love Mrs Maisel. Helped that I was a fan of Gilmore Girls before and it’s very much in that vein, but I just think it’s wonderful.

1 Like

This Fyre thing is wild. I’ve just got to the bit about them getting customs to release the water to them.

3 Likes

Just started on this a couple of weeks ago. Really, really good.

1 Like

watching fyre fest doc, really can’t recall seeing something so depressing for a long time

4 Likes

Dannemora was superb! Really sad (though understandable why) it was only 8 episodes.

From about half hour in to the end I just kept getting more and more anxious watching it. The end with people on the island talking about it was particularly depressing.

The guy was obviously a complete scumbag from the word go. I can’t get into the mindset of the people close to him who believed in him, or thought he was a “great entrepreneur” or some bullshit like that.