What series are you into on Netflix?

The lady is called Marie Kondo, think it’s just Marie Kondo Tidies Up or something

Cheers, sounds great.

For sure. Although she’s obviously a very eccentric character I found her methods and philosophy to be tremendously appealing and to make a lot of sense.

I was lent her first book " The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever" by a friend and was entirely seduced by it. I followed her instructions pretty much to the T. Dealt with my possessions by category, not location; gathered them together all in one go rather than doing it piecemeal. And really thought about the process.

It takes discipline for certain and I can’t say, hand on heart, that I absolutely need or love everything I own currently but I do have much less, and I think that I appreciate what I have much more.

It really makes you consider what the essence of an item is. Its value to you and to the world. I found it very freeing to realise that the value of a gift is in the giving and the accepting, not in the keeping of it. And that the purpose of a book is to be read, not to signal to the world that the owner has read it (although I’d also been thinking along those lines long before I read Kondo).

It makes getting rid of stuff an absolute pleasure and for that reason I recommend it to you wholeheartedly.

Halfway through the new series of unfortunate events.

I’m delighted by the presence of Carmelita Spats this series.

cakesniffer!

Just finished She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power, it was :muscle::facepunch::rainbow::unicorn::crown::crossed_swords: Next cartoon to watch while making tea will be Voltron I reckon, the dweebs I follow on Twitter love it and I feel so left out.

Also gonna get into A Series Of Unfortunate Events if Mrs is interested in watching it.

starting murder mountain, any good?

ended up bingeing the whole thing in one go last night. first three were really good but eps 4 and 5 went off on a big tangent that was quite messy and sorta hard to get your skull around. decent/10 all told tho

Being a bit of a serial killer nerd I think it actually did a really good job of portraying traits of a psychopath. Well not always (When benji calls him a psycho that should have riled him up rather than remaining calm)

Absolutely definitely issues and potholes but thoroughly enjoyed a bit of trash TV and whilst stalkers might not behave that way it is through his eyes afterall and he isn’t going to narrate himself as a controlling force.

Re your point about the kid. Ted Bundy worked on a suicide prevention hotline and saved lives, happily.

He also accepted his breakup with ‘the one’ even though he was obsessed with her for the rest of his life.

Personally I think it’s inspired by him even down to the actors appearance and certain outfits.

EDIT: Why isn’t spolier working??

Spoilers only work per paragraph, I think, so you have to do them on each paragraph. (Done!)

you can do the whole post as long as the spoiler tags are on separate lines like:

spoiler

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

/spoiler

Fucking hate the creepy cunt in You

ooh ok, that’s awesome. thanks!

We’re having a grand old time with A Series Of Unfortunate Events, it’s quite delightful.

It’s so, so good.

Watching You.
The characters are all pretty awful and I don’t really care what happens - except to the kid.

:man_shrugging:

Voltron is pretty poor. Have you watched Avatar the last airbender? (The the film!)

Watched 2 eps of Voltron and wondering why the fuck anybody would be into it, rubbish. Not seen Avatar but the next thing to look into will be Castlevania.

Avatar good or bad? I can add it to the list if it’s worth seeing, I tend to get through these things quite quickly.

Kids are really into Nailed It. It’s like an American bake-off with terrible bakers. It’s quite amusing