What series are you into on Netflix?

Just started it from this post and I love it already!

It’s like Aussie 4 in a bed! Also I love Airbnb’s

It’s not new by any means, but I’m currently working my way through Bordertown (in an attempt to fill a void left by The Bridge). Two episodes in an it’s…fine, I guess. I’ll keep on with it, but I suspect that it’s not going to scale the heights of the best scandi-noir stuff.

Finish the book. You’ll enjoy the show more that way. It’s such an amazing programme :smiley:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You, @scout and I need to discuss it when we’re all done with it!

Yeah I was really hungover yesterday and watched the lot of this. Really good stuff.

@scout

ok so i’m on the second lot (only halfway through the second episode when I had to leave for work this morning.

This group are far more interesting than the first!!!

1. I LOVE the wakeboarder and the rock melon farmer brother and sister
  2. The first couple were completely outrageous for charging so much cleaning fee and having the hump they didn’t clean up. For that money, i’d be leaving a turd unflushed so they know they can GO TO HELL. Also the fact they didn’t mention they lived next door is so fucking weird and rude and just to catch people out for not obeying their no partying rules.
  3. WTF is with the lady who sells hair and her mate???! What’s going on there? I need to know more.
  4. The other lady who has a weird american australian accent is wild. I love how much of a cow she is just running in and grabbing the best rooms. I predict DRAMA.
  5. Sturt. STURT. STURT!!!

I am also up to about the same as you, been batch cooking with it on in the kitchen. Love that melon farmer.

That woman who is in the top 1% of reviewers on TrpipAdvisor. So. Fucking. What. That just means you’ve got way too much time on your hands, and are probably a dick.

How are all these people so rich to have such great places as well as a second home most of the time. Eugh. I reckon we should do a DiS couchsurfing version where we all rate each others flats/houses.

Big fan of You not having any element of realism in its portrayal of rare book shops

I watched episode 1 of chef’s table and didn’t like it. which is weird cause it seemed like a good and worthy tv show.

Shut up and get me a Dan Brown

shudders

also THAT is such bullshit too. The concept that most customers in bookstores are dan brown reading mouthbreathers and it’s rare to meet anyone else: total, utter shit.

Not on Netflix, but I have started watching Escape At Dannemora on Sky Atlantic. Three episodes in, and although it feels a bit like a remake of The Shawshank Redemption, it is very good. I tend to like anything with Benicio del Toro, and Patricia Arquette plays an astonishing character. Directed by a certain Ben Stiller.

To be fair the people behind You don’t consider realism to be an important element in any aspect of the show.

I watched episode 1 of you but it seems fairly shit so I won’t watch anymore

I’ve watched a few episodes of sex education, it’s ok but I don’t think it’s really for me. I might still end up watching it all for indecision reasons

Omg have you seen serena and sturts episode yet? BRILLIANT.

Bec and Tristan deserved so much more. I love them so much.

Yes! She is not a good loser is she. Felt a lot more scripted though like when they are spying through that security camera that only comes on if you ring the doorbell…

Sharp Objects - liked this overall but it really fell apart in the last episode or two. Had a fairly unique style and nice atmosphere to it and loads of bangin’ led zeppelin songs tho.

sorry @tricklenipple

We’re up to date on riverdale now
download%20(2)
Now what

Sabrina? You? Both involving some of the same creative team I think