What series are you into on Netflix?

Carrie can be a little one note, it’s true. But I still really like the chess game she’s always playing with Saul.

The final showdown with Brodie and her in the interrogation room still ranks as some of the best TV I’ve ever seen.

I’m not a completist so I will bail if it starts to disappoint.

1 Like

If you’ve not watched Damages then I’ll just say to watch that over Homeland any day.

I think I also got tired of Homeland’s relentless attempt to take NO political stance by its constant ‘both sides are bad’ bullshit. :smiley:

It’s so long ago now but I’m sure I watched at least one full season of Damages. Perhaps more.

I did like it. Thanks for reminding me, maybe I’ll look it up again.

1 Like

I’m just over half way through series 3 of Hannibal

I’m loving how demented this show is

Amazing it made it to three seasons on NBC but still gone too soon.

The ending is great at least.

NO SPOILERS!

It feels like 2 seasons crammed into one really florence/ hannibal to surrenders then Red Dragon Season

Presumably they knew this was the end and wanted to use up all the stuff they had the rights to use

The first episode was a bit shit but I really like Russian Doll

1 Like

It’s what puts me off watching it

I’m sure it could be a well thought out aesthetic choice but everything about it screams “OUR ALGORITHM SAID THIS WAS THE MOST WIDELY APPEALING IDEA”

Queer Eye S3 is here

2 Likes

Quite pumped for this, not gonna lie.

3 Likes

Got my true crime friend coming round Sunday night to watch it together

2 Likes

AMAZON PRIME POST

so we are watching marvellous mrs maisel. really enjoyed the first series and now on E2 of S2. tbh the way she is perfect and beloved by everyone, and keeps doing mini shows whenever she’s at a public gathering, is beginning to annoy the piss out of us. last night we saw the episode where she’s in paris. it reminded us of a house party we were at about 8 years ago. this guy started an “impromptu” rendition of hallelujah on an acoustic guitar and these two girls he was with began singing in this really stagey, emotive way. us and about six other people left and went to the pub lol. that’s how most people react to attention seekers imo, not buying it that she’s so funny you’d let her grab the microphone in a nightclub in paris on a friday night.

1 Like

also put us in mind of sookie in true blood, who was probably a terrible human being objectively speaking but the writers were enamoured of her. mmm isn’t at that point yet but she’s getting there.

Is Hulu available in Britain, or do I keep my Hulu chat to myself?

Don’t think so

But some of the shoes might be on other platforms?

1 Like

yeah i am curious whether it will be a hate watch or whether they will have the stones to “go there”.

the mccanns themselves refusing to participate because it will “distract from the investigation” is a sign of something but idk wot.

from what i’ve been told it’s a bag of shit and i don’t have the patience, can someone post their takes when they watch it

feedback on it isn’t very good so far, idk if it’s because the doc has taken a side or what. quite sick really isn’t it.

Russian Doll was fkn brilliant

Feel guilty that I ever doubted it early on. Like Charlie Kaufman meets Dark Souls

2 Likes