What song gets stuck in your head the most

This gets in my head once a day and has done for like the last 9 months

Not a song but 100% this

1 Like

Aim of this thread is to get someone else to share your pain

1 Like

All of the awful TikTok songs - the oh no one, the doobadoobadoo one, and that new one that sounds like a crying muppet. Hate them so much and I have no idea why people feel compelled to use them.

1 Like

Banger tbh

4 Likes

My mum would walk around the house singing DJ Otzi Hey Baby for - no word of a lie - about 5 years, with a big emphasis on the Oooooo Ahhhhhh so that still rings in my head quite a lot

It was hell

10 Likes
1 Like

Just played this and my gf just said “why does that make me think of your mum? I think I’ve heard her singing it”

3 Likes
1 Like

10/10 cover from the best Beatle there

1 Like

Torytelling Belle and Sebastian

4 Likes

Oh god I remember getting trolled with this one by my older sis because it played once an hour on Pop Tunes or whatever the channel was. I had a habit of keeping it on because it was the most dependable way to see Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

Yeah it was definitely unavoidable for a period of time - school discos, music channels/radio, football stadiums etc

The mending song from Bagpuss

We will stickle it, every little bit of it
We will fix it like new new new
:notes:

I can’t remember ever even watching Bagpuss but it pops into my head for an hour or so every other day

3 Likes

Pagan Poetry by Björk. Almost every morning for the last 10 years. Not doing a ‘bit’. My wife thinks I’m bonkers.

Gutted if you have Bonkers stuck in your head now

Its this song the talking Llama we got for mini at Christmas sings…

“Im a Llama im soft and cuddly and i think leaves are really lovely but what really fills me with delight is when you kiss me and hold me tight…”. Cant get it out of my head.

Ever since a very boozy long weekend in France, I’ve been waking up some mornings with this stuck in my head.

I’m unfriending the people responsible.

2 Likes

Even in mid-Jan :confounded:

1 Like

“I got the summertime summertime sadness s s s summertime summertime sadness” on a loop quite a lot