What stuff is harder nowadays?

What stuff is harder now than it used to be?

oooooh, life is so much easier nowadays…oooooooh. Not all of it is actually, leave off.

Forgery – Like, how the hell do you forge bank notes nowadays. Seems like a massive hassle. Loads of security features, made out of plastic. Impossible.

Disappearing – Impossibleish to disappear, innit. CCTV, records from ATMs .Need new IDs if you want a #betterlifeabroad and nobody knows people that do that. Your average joe can’t disappear. Concerning.

Supermarket soft cookies – more often than not, they are not. Upsetting.

What else?

somethingaboutapenislolno

Saying you’re English and speaking your mind

Prank phone calls.

negotiating town centres in a car

Dating.

listening to musical oeuvre of Stephen Patrick Morrisey

Renting/buying a house

Not harder, just different

Harder, I reckon.

If you were interested in someone in the olden days, they wouldn’t instantly be given everyone else who’s currently available and how they stack up against you.

Buying definitely. I bought my first house with 1500 quid deposit and an extra 500 for expenses

getting a job

so much easier, in terms of numerous more options to go on dates. I mean it seems awful. Like a meat market meets a 3 round job interview with 100 applicants, but hey, the options are out there*
*to be upset, overlooked and devalued

Easier to vet the candidates though

UFO hoaxes

Resetting your passwords for stuff

getting on a plane

Having an original idea

tell me about it

it’s harder these days

Do you think everything has genuinely been done or our minds are just too small to fathom new stuff and this is the attitude people have always had, even in the past when there was loads of scope for new stuff?

• All been done
  • Small minded
  • What?

0 voters