This, both ways

Domino’s Pizza

Don’t know why I crave it ever, it gives me a stomach ache 50% of the time

2 Likes

I like those odds

1 Like

My birthday.

1 Like

this cooked pizza from the supermarket near me that’s cheaper than e.g. dominos but has too much mozarella and it makes me feel ill 50% of the time

I’ve never got along with fries, for some reason. Always feel like the poorest possible relation of a chip. Although that might be because the closest chippy to where I grew up was so good Westlife visited in their pomp and I’ve got an indecently good Chinese that does amazing chips at the end of my road.

1 Like

the film Lost Highway

don’t @ me

1 Like

So much this.

I excitedly sat down to watch Lost Highway shortly after seeing Mulholland Drive - which I absolutely love.

After numerous attempts I still haven’t managed to sit through the whole movie.

1 Like

it’s weird cause I’d say up to the big character swap-over in prison moment it’s really up there with some of Lynch’s best work in terms of building powerful atmosphere and dread, but after that it’s a little bit of a retread of things that were done better in earlier films and a dry run for what would later be done better in Mulholland Dr.

like the mystery man phone call and the whole video tape stuff is absolutely mindblowing

1 Like

I always kind of like the knowledge that, after a Dominos, I’ll wake up at 4am and I will absolutely relish downing a glass of cold water

2 Likes

An evening in on my own. I always think it’ll be great but then I sort of end up unsure if I should watch a film or read a book or play a computer game and then I’m always trying to decide if I will have a beer or not have one…

2 Likes

Did you grow up in Chorley?! I think I’ve been to this chippy!!!

Always end up having an excessive takeaway too and just feel bloated all night.

1 Like

Chinese food

2 Likes