What things from your body would you sell and for what price?

That’s a keeper

1 Like

My friend’s weird ex boyf.
Deeply regret it tbh cause I’ve had nothing but bad luck since and I imagine the two are linked somehow

1 Like

I would sell some flab to a pet shop so they could make those fat balls for the blue tits in the winter.
Also would have no issue* donating a few swimmers to the sperm bank.

.* pun intended

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

I had a molar out last year, it’s in a jiffy bag in the kitchen drawer. Let me know if your buyer wants to talk numbers.

1 Like

25k for a pinky? Would need at least 100k for that

I’d sell my frontal lobe for the right price

i’m not doing great

Mate, I empathise. Me either. But at least value bits that require cutting off a bit higher.

I was clearing stuff out of our bedroom yesterday while moving fucking house (so annoyed at the whole process my god) and I knocked over the ‘Kid’s First Tooth’ thing. Four of the fuckers came out and went everywhere, just that little tooth noise rattling around. Got all in the wires for the internet and everything, awful.

tl;dr got four kid’s teeth, reasonable offers considered

3 Likes

this really made me chuckle. I’ll try!

1 Like

I actually think there is a little fabric drawstring bag somewhere with my lad’s milk teeth in it. I think I just decided to save them because I was buggered if I was throwing them away when I’d had to pay so much for them

2 Likes

That made me properly laugh, I’m so sorry.

1 Like

Really appreciate how thorough this list is btw, thank you.
Re: scabs, tell me more. Say… small scab left knee. Big scab, size of a ten pence, forearm (either). Can I have some quotes?

1 Like

no worries.

small scab left knee you’re looking at £15-20. 10p piece scab on the forearm is gonna set you back £80, they get exponentially more expensive as the bigger they are, the harder and more painful they are to remove. £20 extra charge if you want it picked before it’s truly ready.

3 Likes

Lovely answer this, thank you.
Semi tempted tbh, get it bronzed and display it on my wall. Would certainly be a conversation starter if I have guests

Buy scabs low, sell teeth high, the kermitwormit wall st ethos

1 Like

Probably sell my little toes for 5k each

Shyguy you mustn’t!!!

Just realised how differently this reads if you move that apostrophe. Grammar matters, everyone!

1 Like