What tunes are getting you through lockdown then?

Let’s share the tunezzz making our days

1 Like

oh my gooooood Wendy Clear <3 I should do a proper blink182 session one of these days.

Also cracking out the ol’ xmas playlist for real this weekend, gonna be great.

1 Like

When they’re good they’re so good, I tend to write off Enema as being a bit over polished and produced but Wendy Clear is just such a banger and so relatable

1 Like

For reasons I can’t quite remember I start all of my WFH days by listening to this

1 Like

Changes every day but here are the songs I have played more than once today

I only ever seriously got into Enema and Pants & Jacket to be honest, and I love them to BITS. When you’re in that mood, nothing else will scratch that itch.

1 Like

This kind of thing really

3 Likes

Hi, I’m CCB and I’m a Leo

I’ve been listening to this at least once a day for the past month

the incidental music from will and grace from the tv downstairs

Other things getting a lot of plays

Had this stuck in my head today. It makes a solid argument.

None at all…been watching phoebe bridgers on youtube and crying a lot if that counts

1 Like

Oh and the cover of lorde off the perfume advert that i can’t get out of my head and the snoop just eat jingle that i’ve woken up singing twice in the last week

1 Like

Legitimately just rinsing Strawberry Fields Forever ATM

1 Like

Would def give some of their earlier stuff a go, it’s less polished but some real tunes (Strings is lovely, Wasting Time is one of my absolute faves, Pathetic is fun)

1 Like

Had West end girls stuck in my head during my run today. Posting to check how much I like it

1 Like

:frowning: xxx

Love that MC Yalla tune, took me ages (ie I eventually Googled) to find out what language it was in

https://open.spotify.com/track/325Po6r2p2YFmlxOMRKzpT?si=vJnRC_vlTDi_8QFvXuy5cQ

Far out of my wheelhouse but have been rinsing this over the last week